Version number: Varies by device
This update fixes rendering issues for Windows 10 users. In the previous update we fixed player turns being wrongly assigned after the computer was stopped while thinking a move and also mouse and windows resizing issues for Windows 10 users
- Completely free (not a demo, no locked options!)
- Powerful Chess engine that can also simulate absolute beginner opponents
- Realistic 3D models, animations and sound effects
- Examine any game back and forth, move by move! Edit, resume etc.
- Watch different A.I. levels play against each other!
- See what moves the A.I. is evaluating while processing
- At the highest levels, the engine can see dozens of moves ahead, using the full power of your PC to play great Chess!
- Play in normal mode or timed mode, while monitoring your progress with statistics and Elo rating
- Never played Chess before? Quick start tutorial included!
- Published by
A Trillion Games LtdMore
- Approximate download size
11.37 MB - 11.75 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Get more info
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this game
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this game to Microsoft
3D Chess Game
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
great game. good for all skill level, and all agesMore
real fun and enjoyable helps improve your gameMore
Flexible Chess in 3d
Nice to be able to alter the view and move the board but it's a bit unclear how to simply start a new game. Levels of strength are well chosen and could challenge many club players.More
Various settings/levels, graphics are wonderful. Board tilts too easily, otherwise I enjoy playingMore
Good Chess game
easy to use , challenging enough for meMore
3-D graphics with adjustable levels, time, etc.
Very entertaining and challenging. Like the 3-D graphics. Rotating the board really helps sometimes Good therapy.More
I don't like the advertisement flashing on the screen, its distracting. However, I do like the skill level options and the graphics. Further, I would prefer to and option that allows the playing the opposing color. Overall, I am pleased. I chose this game due to the deletion of my previous chess game during the windows 10 download. I am grateful. Thank-you.More
GREAT CHESS GAME
3D board moves easy, pieces are very good. Very easy to understand if you are a chess player. Many different levels if you are not. Highly recommend. second review 7/16More
Good graphics and strength options
The 3-D can be adjusted to visualize the board in a realistic way. With twenty five levels of selectable strength from beginner to master, along with option to keep score and estimate your strength, this app is an upgrade to "Chess Titans."More
Great chess game
you can customize pretty much everything from the strength of the A.I. to the color of the board. I was also pleased to find out that it had the relatively unknown "En Passant" move.More