Pixlr® makes it easy to transform everyday images into stunning works of art. Whether you’re applying a quick fix to your photos or adding a personal touch with effects, overlays, or borders, Pixlr has everything you need to make your moments beautiful. Visit our support page at http://www.support.pixlr.com for tutorials, tips, and more.More
- Access powerful features in a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Apply quick fixes to your photos with features, such as crop, straighten, resize, and more.
- Autofix to balance out colors and adjust for poor lighting conditions with a simple one-click fix.
- Easily modify different elements of your photo and adjust color, contrast, resolution, and texture.
- Merge two images with the Double Exposure tool.
- Erase imperfections with heal and red-eye tools.
- Make your photos pop by adding or removing color from select parts with the Color Splash brush.
- Add impact to your photos by adding focus to specific elements with the Focal Blur tool.
- Transform your photos into works of art with the Stylize feature - choose from effects, such as pencil sketch, watercolor, and many more.
- Gain access to enhanced features, such as advanced Double Exposure and hundreds of additional effects, overlays, and borders, simply by creating a free Pixlr account and signing in.
- Pixlr for Windows Modern does not support Pro tools
Photo & videoMore
- Approximate size
13.04 MB - 19.23 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 10 MobileWindows Phone 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionUse your pictures libraryAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
- Surface Pro 4 enhancements. - Bug fixes.
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
This a great app. I especially like the borders available. However, I only like this phone version. Nevertheless, it's a great photo editing app (that unfortunately, like many others, isn't integrated into the Photos hub/app. I hope you continue to support this wonderful and easy to use app. Thank you.More
So, I really love this app. It makes all my pictures look very professional, and it is pretty easy to use. My only complaint is that whenever I try to sign up for a free Pixlr account (to get the other effects) it doesn't load. Could you all please fix this? Thanks!More
great app for editing my picturesMore
i loved this app :) but limit feature:( please update :)More
This is my favorite photo editing app. Easy to use, tons of options, excellent quality. So great.More
My favorite photo app for what I do
I love the overlays and cool effects...or just subtle enough. And all the basic easy to use cropping, size change, frames, text. Love it.More
Pixlr is the best.
I make all my edits with Pixlr. It's the best editing app ever. I make book covers and YouTube cover pictures and even profile pictures and google covers! How awesome is pixlr? Like I said before, it is absolutely the best editing program ever. Thanks Pixlr for making my edits awesome :DMore
Favorite Photo Editor
Tons of filters and effects, undo/redo, instant preview on most sliders, easy to use, lots of creative features without purchasing extras.More
I was working hard on a collage with over 20 pictures and when I was about to save it crashed. Worked over half an hour on it. The thumbnails/icons also don't show up when selecting a picture. Uninstalling.More