Azure Storage Metrics
Azure Storage Metrics provides a convenient way to access and visualize Microsoft Azure Storage Analytics data. The graphs provide rich data insights into your blob, table, and queue traffic. Prefer Excel pivot charts instead? No problem. Easily export the data into an Excel spreadsheet which automatically includes the raw data, pivot tables, and charts. Have any feature requests? Please send mail to the support address and they will be considered in the next update.More
Version number: 18.104.22.168
Several bugs were addressed in this update.
- Monitor the blob, table, and queue traffic of multiple storage accounts.
- Visualize multiple data insights including availability, total requests, average latency, percentage success etc.
- Export analytics data to an Excel file which automatically includes pivot chart and pivot tables.
- Download arbitrary periods of analytics data for view or export.
- Modify analytics settings for the blob, table, and queue service including a retention policy.
- Published by
Utilities & toolsMore
- Approximate download size
- Age rating
For ages 3 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Get more info
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Azure Storage Metrics
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
App is really helpful
I was thinking of building app to export my analytics data to excel. But, when I see web, I found this app and is awesome.More
Great, please add File Service Metrics
Needs to provide ways to update itself to gather all metrics provided, like File Service metrics.More
Nice but missing important functions
Like the UI but scrolling through the graph is not working well when opening the application in laptop screen (resolution) Also i didn't find the metric of storage capacity ($MetricsCapacityBlob)) adding this metric will be superMore