Call of Duty®: Heroes
- Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
- Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
- Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
- Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
- Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
- Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
- Medium Celerium pack
- Large Celerium pack
- Extra Large Celerium pack
- Prestige Celerium pack
- Hardcore Celerium pack
Activision Publishing Inc.More
Action & adventureMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 13 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)Deutsch (Deutschland)Français (France)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)Italiano (Italia)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.Access your home or work networks
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
* Detonating Menendez's C4 from the "Last Stand" Skill with the "Mine Sweep" Skill from Soap and then retreating no longer causes the game to crash. * In Survival Mode, when players used the "Replace Mines" Skill, it was only usable 6 times and deducted Celerium. This Skill now works as intended.* * Fixed an issue where Heroes and Units would occasionally go through Walls during gameplay. * Fixed an issue when currency in different regions could show in US Dollars and not in local currency. Join our Facebook Group! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroesFacebook Join our Forums! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroes_Forums For more details on the 2.6.1 update, please visit our Forums: bit.ly/CODHeroes_Updates
Call of Duty®: Heroes
Average customer rating
To rate and review this product go to client store on the device it’s installed on.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Really Great War Sim
Very Intuitive. Graphics and visual effects are very well done. Great tutorials. Background music is not overbearing or annoying. Sound effects are timely, crisp and lend to good game play. I dislike the fact that I may have to eventually pay to have an excellent game experience but this only an assumption at the moment based on previous experience in this genre.More
Addictive as ****!!
I enjoy the basic strategy of the game, great time killer.More
Challenging army gameMore
Good Game to pass the time
This game is great to pass the time. I think the balancing of free and play is a little lopsided. Starting off the upgrade timer for many of the buildings and to train your army is to long, your left with not much to do after a short period of time. Maybe allow some things to be upgraded a lot faster in the beginning and progressively increase the time, but waiting days makes users feel like you are all about the money and not about the experience of a good game!More
Most fun you can have alone in the dark!
This game lets you jump right in and start playing right away, plus it gives the beginner lots of hints on what to do next. You can take your time if you wish...I love it!More
its enjoyable and exitingMore
I love the features and its a great game to play to pass the time and to enjoyMore
VERY FUN AND SUPER ADDICTINGMore
I like the game, especially the part were theykeep adding new content to it frequently.More