Castle Raid 2
It’s the coming of the new age of war, Castle Raid 2 - New alliances is here. Are you prepared to do battle? Castle Raid is back, bigger and more challenging than ever before! In this unique tug-of-war you once again fight to defend your castle against the enemy’s hoard. Get ready to enter the magical world of noble knights and sage wizards, dragons and assassins, and set out on a new epic adventure. Fight your way through the snow covered lands of the Frozen Plains and the beautiful open fields of the Greenlands. Learn the ways of your new enemy, the Reavers - You’ll be seeing a lot of them. Castle Raid 2 features tons of new exhilarating content guaranteed to knock your socks off. Play against your friend on the same device or take on the challenge of completing the game in campaign mode. With 20 new battlefields, three difficulty modes, gladiator and time challenges, 9 unit classes to choose from and upgrade, you’ll be sure to have a great time! Visit us online: http://www.arcticmill.com Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Arcticmill Get in touch with us: email@example.comMore
- Unique single device multiplayer - Fight your best friends to see who’s the boss!
- Fight your way through 20 battlegrounds, in two different worlds. With delightful new obstacles such as dangerous spike traps, thorny defense barricades, arrow firing fortified turrets and guard zones
- Choose from 9 different units when setting your battle formation. Meet the evil Warlock, the sneaky Rogue, the King’s Guard, the cunning Wizard and the reckless Demolition Expert.
- Find out who the Reavers are and why they talk so funny (hint: they make up for their speech impediment with brute force).
- Can you outsmart the computer opponent in Casual, Normal or Heroic difficulty? He’s got like... loads of RAM, so good luck with that.
- Intuitive gameplay, pick up and do battle - Castle Raid style!
- Story based campaign mode with beautifully illustrated graphics.
- Have you beaten the computer opponent in campaign mode and think the game is over? Think again. To really beat the game you have to complete all the different type of challenge modes.
- Stunning retina graphics and beautiful animations.
- Use our global leaderboards and over 40 achievements to compete with people all over the world.
- Published by
- Approximate download size
- In-app purchases
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Get more info
- Report this game
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this game to Microsoft
Castle Raid 2
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
I like it but some bugs to work out
Fun game. Very enjoyable.... however I believe there is a bug with the peasants...... they chop forever and never bring back wood except on rare occasion when they chop like 5 seconds and bring back wood. Not sure why this is. I had 3 peasants chopping a whole game and where never touched and they never brought back wood.More
This game is really fun. I don't have the peasant problem like everyone else but this game freezes sometimes. Please fix.More
Fun strategy game with different units that specialize in particular areas which are upgradable to 3 stars. There are 3 difficulties to each level and the difficulty progressive as you continue through the 20+ levels. As some people have noted, there is a glitch where a 1-star peasant does not gather resources. You do generate resources, but it should not be relied on because it is very slow. Obviously, this is a glitch and will probably be patched in a (hopefully soon) update. In the mean time, I would suggest keeping your peasant at 0 stars until you gather enough money to immediately upgrade the peasant to 2-stars. I believe around 800 money should be enough.More
I have had this game a few days and played it with my wife, son age 7 (who can fully play it) and son age 4 (who can actually play the game which is pretty impressive). Its a great game for quick(under 10 minute) rats that is light and fun. My wife really seems to like this little gem and the boys rave about it! There is a bug in campaign mode - after you upgrade your peon it completely stops working for all games (It just goes to cut wood and never comes back - VERY inconvenient) until you upgrade it a second time. My solution was to play easy levels and get enough points to upgrade it a second time. After the Peon is at level 3 it works great again. This bug DOES NOT affect 2 player mode. Would love to see the different sides have truly different units (they look different but function identically), but it is an awesome game for people who like some action, but don't have the time or the friends to play massive rats games - or if you have kids who are just getting into it!More
WARNING FOR UPGRADES
This is a fun and enjoyable game, but as soon as you upgrade your peasant, you no longer get resources from them because they take 10 times longer to gather and never return to the base. Before they even start heading back to base the enemy launches a missile and kills them so you have to gather over again. If you install, do not upgrade the peasant.More
Farmer unable to collect any resource after I upgraded them to 1 star. Game unplayable with no resource.More
upgraded peasants now they don't do anything they just sit there and chop the trees without going back to the baseMore
Once upgraded peasants are currently broken, but further peasant upgrades are fixed. Otherwise, cool game.More
I didn't even upgrade my peasants and now they don't come back from gathering.... fix your chit!!!More