Cumulo allows integrating different cloud storage services, such as Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Box and SugarSync in a single and unified view. All your cloud storage in one place!!!More
- Integrates DropBox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Box and SugarSync into a unified view
- Uses the search charm to search acrross all your cloud storages
- Provides a transfer manager to download and upload files to all registered storages
- Uses descriptive icons to identify the cloud storage service for files or folders
- A folder that appears in more than one cloud storage service is unified into just one folder
- Allows to share files using the sharing charm
- Play video and audio files directly from the application
- Combine photos from different providers and view them in a slideshow
- Open a file using the browser
- Combine storages and see them as one big storage on the cloud
- Take photos and videos directly from the app and upload them to any provider
- Box + SugarSync + New folder and file operations
- Box + SugarSync + New folder and file operations + No ads
- Disable the ad
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)Français (France)Italiano (Italia)Português (Brasil)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your microphoneUse your webcamAccess your Internet connection
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
New on version 220.127.116.11: - Box login fixed, updated to new API version
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Free version is useless.
Free version is a waste of time. 1 account, upload only and ads. Might as well just use google drive app. Way to completely NERF a potentially great app.More
Great idea, but man does the interface blow.
Great idea, but man does the interface blow. Not sure if it's just metro's fault or what, but the interface definitely needs work.More
I love the idea but implementation is lacking, once I installed and linked dropbox im taken to my dropbox with no way top add more. my settings are not anywhere so im stuck with just dropbox and the options to uninstall or go pro. maybe it's a bug that has the settings nonexistent but I find it useless I may as well just install dropboxMore
Needs root for each drive
I like it but I have one serious suggestion: instead of making a single root directory for all drives, make one for each of your drives. The organization would become much clearer.More
This is a very nice way of integrating multiple cloud services. One suggestion; allow the app to use multiple accounts from a same provider; you do that you get 5 stars. Keep up the good work.More
Wish It synced BOX as well.
I wish it would sync SkyDrive, GoogleDrive, Box, and DropBox. I wish it had ways of uploading files... not just reading. Also keeps erroring out on my large picture folders....More
Great for downloading files
If all you need to be able to do is download files from your SkyDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox, this app works nearly perfectly. My only complaint is that it can't currently download folders.More
Folder integration between providers is very useful and smooth!!! Waiting for next versions to see more functions!!!More
Great start but needs a little more refinement, I would like to have the app to feel like an actual folder, like the skydrive appMore
Now it looks like I have a big (free) hard disk on the internet. I wish I could do more with the files though (move from dropbox to skydrive, for example). Is there a [paid] version to do this? Anyway, is worth just to see where all my files are. I like that it groups the same folder into oneMore