Love taking things apart? This app lets you do so! Plus you can blow it up at the end! Disassembly 3D simulates the experience of taking everyday objects apart. Remove screws, bolts, nuts and every single part with your bare hands. All with realistic disassembly physics! First six levels are free, the rest are available via in-app purchase. Featured in the Windows Store under Simulation Games! New Item Pack 13 - Fly the AH-6 Little Bird attack helicopter! With detailed cockpit instruments, cyclic and collective controls adjust the blade pitch just like a real helicopter! Fire the attached M134 minigun and rockets! List of objects: - Sidetable, Lamp, Speaker - Pocket Knife, Microscope, Antique Car - Robot, Safe, Bicycle - Chair, Water Heater, House - Hard Disk, Blender, Coffee Machine - Sink, Lego Van, Hellfire Missile - Screw Driver, Rice Cooker, Titanic - Phone, Jig saw, Car - Toaster, Coffee Grinder, Airplane - Flashlight, Elevator, Train - Tablet, DVD Player, Skyscraper - Toilet, Telescope, Tank - Hair Dryer, Computer, Space Station - Drone, Hoverboard, Helicopter Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/disassembly3d YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/koochyrat/videosMore
Version number: Varies by device
- Version 2.0, our BIGGEST update ever! Thank you for support for the last 5 years! - New Item Pack 13! Drone, Hoverboard and Helicopter! And Value Pack 4! - Every level totally updated with more realistic and beautiful graphics! - Updated interiors with see-through windows for the Titanic and Airplane! - Smoother and more responsive UI! - Virtual reality support with head tracking and interaction! The ultimate experience! - Many more enhancements and bug fixes!
- 42 objects ranging from furniture, appliances, electronics, to the super jumbo A380! Modelled in extreme detail, right down to the final screw!
- Realistic physics - touch and drag parts to disassemble, move or drop them!
- Interactive objects - fly an airplane, drive a car & tank, operate an elevator, blender, and much more!
- Realistic destruction - bomb mode becomes unlocked once you successfully disassemble an object. Place the bomb then blow things up in slow motion 'bullet' time!
- Stereoscopic 3D mode - glasses free! wiggle, parallel eye, cross eye and SBS modes! Compatible with most 3D viewers and 3D TVs!
- High replay value - explore alternate ways to disassemble an object, or just blow it up for the fun of it!
- Real-time dynamic shadows and realistic water simulation!
- Universal app - buy once and play anywhere on your Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 devices!
- Published by
Khor Chin HeongMore
- Approximate download size
197.41 MB - 1.05 GBMore
- In-app purchases
$0.99 - $29.99More
- Age rating
For ages 10 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 10 MobileWindows Phone 8.1Windows Phone 8
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Get more info
- Additional terms
Disassembly license termsThis app is supported by ads from Microsoft Advertising. Learn more about Microsoft’s privacy practices and your choices. Learn more link: https://choice.microsoft.com/AdvertisementChoice/
Access your Internet connectionUse your pictures libraryUse an anonymous Microsoft accountUse your musicUse the photos in your media libraryUse the media items that are currently playingUse your device network servicesUse any of your Windows Phone sensorsAccess your browserAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
- Report this game
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this game to Microsoft
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Great Game but
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one getting this. The Glass and other parts glitch into this weird, ring-like, reflective sometimes invisible object. It makes the Plane virtually unbeatable as some parts are the said object described. I'm using Windows 10 by the wayMore
it is cool
it is absolutely awesome and fun but the only sucky thing is there is like 6 things to take apart and then you have to buy other things to take apart which as it says $2.99More
This is by far the best game on here! More please!!! Thanks, Eric C.More
Its a good game but it could be more excellent game if all the levels will be free. And ok if at least 85 % levels will be free then it will be more fun.. thank you I request to make disassembly 2 or to free some more levels..i love this game.........thank youMore
Not much fun after you get the free ones taken apart....More
Such a great game, its more than a game, soo many features. Wish if it had more free levels. At least another pack to play with.More
I like it.
I love the concept, its fun and unlike any other game. I hope the creators continue to improve it. This game has grate potential.More
Please, give it more free levels!
Please, give it more levels! it is fun, but I wish you gave one big item like a private plane or something. Antique car isn't enough.More
Fun and entertaining game! Graphics and physics are done really well. I cannot seem to buy any additional packs though. The store keeps saying its unavailable.More