flow.timer - social time tracking
flow.timer is a time-tracking and project management tool for teams. Experience a new type of time recording – for a perfect workflow in your project team and convincing results from the very first minute. The dash.board is your central cockpit. The daily calendar gives you a systematic overview of all tasks planned and already completed. What has to be done today? What have I already done? Time entries made easy and fast: Click the task, enter the time needed, describe details. Create dynamic timesheets with a single click. Apart from listing all entries, you can limit your timesheets to specific projects, tasks and periods. Live evaluations featuring a filter function give you an update on the current state of tasks and project progress, depending on your role within the project team. As a result, project leaders and project managers know exactly who has done what, when, and in what project. All jobs are documented and can be readily evaluated. Manage your data in the Win8 app or in the web application. flow.timer will synchronise all entries to keep your data up to date. Additionally, the Windows 8 live tile shows you all activities planned and completed right on the desktop – so you can always have an eye on them! flow.timer FREE for 1 user and an unlimited number of projects flow.timer PLUS for teams and an unlimited number of projectsMore
- My daily calendar: All tasks and projects at a glance
- My projects: Fast entry and qualification of activities
- Social tagging: Description of tasks using the keyword pool
- Hierarchical role concept: Project leader, project manager, team member
- Distributed work process: Allocation of tasks, predefined time limits and deadlines
- Project traffic light: Green/yellow/red for the current state of projects and tasks
- Live evaluation: Qualified analysis of jobs completed
- Dynamic timesheet: Timesheets created by mouse click
- Intuitive operation: Touch, mouse, keyboard or all of it combined
- Telephone API: Optional integration of data from telephone systems
- Live tiles on the desktop: Live display of planned and completed jobs
- One account, different platforms: Automatic synchronisation in the Cloud
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 16 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
flow.timer - social time tracking license termsflow.timer for Windows 8 is free.
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
- Login and registration right in the app - New functions, such as time entries with tags, right in the app - Interactive weekly calendar - Creation of new projects - Reports and evaluations - Administration - Optimizing design and user experience
flow.timer - social time tracking
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
It simply doesn't work
After the cumbersome registration process, which I'm sure to get a mountain of spam from, the app simply doesn't do anything. Every tab is blank, it doesn't allow me to enter text in any field, thus making it impossible to do anything with. The ONLY function that works within the app is the link to the web site, which does actually work, but I don't want a web based app, I want something that I can use while off-line. Utterly, completely, and in all other ways 100% useless app.More
Easy to use
Easy to use for tracking my project time. I do wish you could set Sunday to be the first day of the week. I realize they are likely following ISO standard of Monday, but not every company uses that standard.More
This might be cool for those using the project, but for a freelancer, there really isn't much to it. It says timer, but I couldn't actually find a timer. How about a simple button to say starting a task and then a timer to say you are done. That is what I think when I see timer. This is just a task manager. But for those doing projects it looks ok.More
Pain in the rear to sign up.
Installed the app, but there's no way to create an account directly from within the UI. You enter your email address, which sends you an email for registration. So, you have to minimize the app, check your email, click the registration link, then enter in registration details and submit. It then sends you a confirmation email with a temporary password. The temporary password sent to me did not work, so I had to reset. The reset password did not work either. ModernUI is supposed to simplify apps!More
Wow! Thank You For The Update!
Thank You For The Free App!More
This is a Crap
I was able to sign up. But when I try to relogin next time, the server doesn't allow me to login. It always ask to try later.More
Says I'm not connected to the Internet
This app can't even tell that I'm connected to the Internet? They have some serious problems in the QA process. Good luck!More