Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is a blistering platformer with contrasting worlds. Warp Giana’s vivid dreams to alter your abilities and destroy the twisted creatures lurking within. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams combines the challenge of retro era platforming with graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls. Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat grueling enemies. Players will have to intertwine sweet Giana's twirling jump attack with Punk Giana's hammering dash attack to survive the dualling dimensions. The game supports Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended). This game does not have touch capabilities.More
- Powerful Abilities: Change Giana's personality to unlock her unique abilities - you'll need to control both sides to survive her dreams!
- Intuitive Controls and Smooth Gameplay: Master the tight knit controls to defeat the cunning trials ahead.
- Visual Punch:Giana’s dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your eyes.
- Twisted Puzzles: As Giana changes, so does the world around her. Collecting gems and finding secret locations requires strategy and interchanging the two worlds.
- Legendary Soundtrack:Each dream layer has its own music style. Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
- Explore and Discover: There are 23 rich levels across 3 distinct worlds, each transforming into the two contrasting dreamworlds.
- Epic Boss Battles:Take on gigantic creatures dredged from the depths of Giana’s most terrifying nightmares. Each unique boss has only one thing in common with the others – they’re utterly brutal!
- Extras: Christmas and Halloween-themed levels accessible from the start.
Black Forest GamesMore
Action & adventureMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Great game, but need fixes for proper Win10 support
This game is really great and a good sequel to the original C=64 one. However, it was designed for Windows 8 and does not support Windows 10 properly, showing a black screen as soon as screen ratio goes over 16:9. This makes it impossible to use on wide screens or windowed but maximized (title bar and task bar forcing >16:9). A quick fix for this display issue would make it perfect.More
One of the best on the store.
This is quite possibly one of only 3 or 4 real games on the store, next to San Andreas and, maybe, Spartan Assault. Despite the "cute" art style, this game is actually very challenging - at least for those like me who have to at the very least get all of the gems and five stars on every level. I'm currently stuck on 1-6 (I keep dying too much on the boss and I can't seem to find about 10 gems), and I absolutely love it. What makes it especially sweet is that I know that I don't need to pay to get past it (there are no microtransactions, like a real game). One other thing this game has going for it is production value. The sound and art assets are top notch and have, as TotalBiscuit (kinda) puts it, an indie Triple-A sheen to them. The switch between the world and how smoothly the music continues when you change is especially commendable. I know that this game is old now, but I hope we see more games jump from steam and its Linux hard on to the Windows store. Thank you for this!More
The game works as advertised and is beautiful, so far I haven't run into any glitches or problems. It runs on the Surface Pro 2 with some framerate issues at 1080p, but runs fine at 720p Myy only problem with it is that it seemed to require keyboard use, but other than that, it's good to see a high quality game on the Windows StoreMore
Stunning graphics, Very well made. quality game!
having a blast playing.. Even has Xbox controller support! epic! its an amazing game. can adjust quality if PC struggles with graphics too. cost shouldn't be an issie, same price as on Steam it seems Devs should do 25% off for the Windows Store :)More
It's a great game, but the price is too high.More