Halo: Spartan Strike
Halo: Spartan Strike makes you a new Spartan recruit battling evil forces in this touch-based top-down shooter. Be the Spartan and deny your foes the conquest of Earth. Encounter Promethean and Covenant enemies in 30 thrilling missions through jungles and cities as you seek to thwart plans to make Earth their next conquest. It’s time to challenge your enemies. Strike Fast. Be a Spartan!More
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog jeep, or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against new Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Use all-new Promethean weapons and armor abilities to dominate on the battlefield.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Pick and play through shared progress between Windows devices.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position in leaderboards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Take control! Choose between keyboard and mouse, USB Xbox controller, or touch-based virtual joystick.
- Earn achievements in Halo: Spartan Strike to unlock an exclusive emblem, nameplate, and avatar in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One (sold separately).
- Published by
Action & adventureMore
- Approximate download size
751.8 MB - 1.12 GBMore
- Age rating
For ages 10 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 10 MobileWindows Phone 8.1Windows Phone 8
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)Deutsch (Deutschland)Español (México)Français (France)Italiano (Italia)Português (Brasil)
- Get more info
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.Use your device network servicesUse Xbox LIVE servicesUse your musicUse the media items that are currently playing
- Report this game
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this game to Microsoft
Halo: Spartan Strike
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Thumbs on glass - save the universe
Great translation of the Halo universe for the phone. If you've played Spartan Assault this is pretty much the same idea. Spartan Strike seemed to me to be a bit more difficult than Spartan Assault. The achievements are generally attainable but challenging.More
great way to pass time
this game is a very addicting game and the controls are easy to pick up. Their is one thing that I should mention which is that I wish they had some sort of co-op mode where you could play with your friends or so you could customize your armorMore
This game deserves far more attention than it has received. They improved upon the gameplay from "assault" even adding a few surprises into the mix. Great touch and Controller support. Overall, five star experience but I wonder why this hasn't been ported over to the console(s).More
fun game to play
this is my time killer for when I am waiting for the instructors to show up for classMore
Great game with one thing making it four stars.
For a top down shooter it has decent graphics, plenty of weapons and load out customization. Not enough credits to change the default load out and carry it over to the next mission if completed. Having to get all gold levels on all missions prior to mission "e" to unlock. I have gone back and played some missions because I wanted a higher score ( level), but to have to replay missions over to continue the game is unacceptable.More
This game is great but it needs 21:9 support. The last game had it. So why not support it. The game is fun with xbox controller. The game is cheap and support the developers. Please add 21:9 support.More
I love this game but it needs multiplayer and you should be able to customize your armor.More
I love the Halo Series
I was a little nervous about buying a Halo series game for Win10 PC but I have had fun playing it. It is Top down gameplay but it has some good levels in it. For me it is a good game to play when you only want to devote a few minutes a day to it. If you like Halo then I see no reason not to like this game, unless you only like first person shooter style games.More
Great game got to get use to the control set upMore