Homebrewers Toolkit is a beer recipe builder for all-grain home brewers. Using an official beer style as reference and a full catalog of ingredients, you manage your recipe and brewing process to predict color, bitterness, alcohol volume, and carbonation level. The trial version gives full access to all features during 30 days.More
Version number: Varies by device
In this update we grouped all the different settings into a single page.
- Manage grain bill, hops bill, yeast bill, and water bill.
- Full catalog of ingredients: brewing sugars, hops, and yeasts.
- Use your own unit measure for volume, weight, temperature, and color.
- Predict gravities, color, and bitterness.
- Choose beer style through interactive diagrams: color, bitterness, and alcohol by volume.
- Calculate yeast attenuation, priming sugar, and remaining volume in bin.
- Select infusion mashing steps individually or from mashing profile templates.
- Print a comprehensive overview of your recipe.
- Plenty of room for your own notes and comments.
- Measure beer color.
- Scale an existing recipe to a target batch volume.
- Balance mashing and sparging water volumes.
- Pin your current and/or favorite recipes to the start page as a secondary tile.
- Backup and synchronize your recipes across all your devices through OneDrive.
- Monitor the mashing and cooking process with toasts and live tile.
- Published by
Food & diningMore
- Approximate download size
559.99 KB - 2.51 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 10 MobileWindows Phone 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Get more info
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
awkward and inefficient - TRY IT FIRST
I had high hopes. I'm a Windows Phone user and wanted to see something quality written for W8 and WP8. This isn't it. Very limited libraries; awkward and confusing mash profiles (who does 5 step mashes anymore???) and very inefficient displays (4 screens to show my ingredients? Really?) as well as incorrect volume calculations (1.4 Gallons sparge water for a 10G batch?) and very clunky ingredient inputs. Definitely TRY before you BUY. I'm incredibly disappointed.More
Well done, easy to use. Would like to see better support for extract and BIABMore
Love this app. Great interface, calculators are setup very nicely and tons of good information on different ingredients. The only thing missing is the ability to keep track of recipes within the app itself, with this I think it would be perfect!More
I love this app, it gives me many choices of recipes and has excellent assistance programs for brewing my own brew. Just wish it also incorporated additional recipes such as ones for honey mead and other drinks that don't use hops for fermentation. Aside from mead, beer, and malt liquors, I know a few people who also home brew wine, and they would love this app also if those recipes were incorporated into this app. All in all, very good app, well worth the price, very resourceful. Thank You.More
Nicely done a must have
Great job I tried one of my favorite recipe and it's right on the spot. The references are quite useful and well documented. Some graphical design improvements but if you brew your own, this app is a must have!More
It's ok but its not beersmith would like to see beersmith 2 offeredMore
This app has many good features but it lacks a full list of ingredients, like liquid malt extracts, that are common in a lot of home brewing to fully be useful and worth the money.More