Hydro Thunder Hurricane
The adrenaline-soaked sequel to Midway’s legendary arcade racer is now available on Windows 8! Hydro Thunder Hurricane features high-powered speedboats rocketing through over-the-top themed environments, gorgeous visuals, and amazing dynamic water physics. Test your skills in 11 mysterious and dangerous race environments including Monster Island, the Bermuda Triangle and Area 51 – each one packed with massive jumps and drop-offs, secret shortcuts, destructible objects, and special events that racers trigger in-game. Unlock 20 all-new transforming speedboats as well as classics from the original Hydro Thunder like Razorback and Rad Hazard. Collect Boost powerups and fire up your on-board rockets for teeth-rattling speed. Conquer four game modes – Races, Ring Masters, Gauntlet, Championships -- and race against your Friends’ best performances in the all-new Ghost Race!More
- • ROLLER COASTER RACING. Fun, arcadey, over-the-top racing in 11 rich, beautifully themed interactive environments packed with shortcuts and surprises.
- • ADRENALINE FUELD PHYSICS. Dynamic water physics delivers intense moment-to-moment gameplay on ever-changing, gorgeously rendered water-based tracks.
- • ROCKET POWERED SPEEDBOATS. Master 20 classic and new rocket-powered speedboats with transforming boost engines, each with unique handling characteristics.
- • FULL FEATURED EXPERIENCE. Classic arcade racing and a variety of all game modes including Gauntlet, Ring Master, and Championships.
- • RACE AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS. Challenge yourself against your Friends’ best times in the all-new Ghost Race mode.
- • RACE YOUR WAY. Control your speed boat with on screen touch, keyboard/mouse, Xbox Controller or tilt control on supporting devices.
- • BECOME A TOP RACER. Earn Xbox Achievements and compete for top placement on the Leaderboards.
Racing & flyingMore
- Approximate size
447.64 MB - 447.76 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
Deutsch (Deutschland)English (United States)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)Français (France)Italiano (Italia)日本語 (日本)한국어(대한민국)中文(香港特別行政區)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this game
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this game to Microsoft
Version 1.2: - General performance improvements and bug fixes.
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
I've played this game since the beta came out for Windows 8 Consumer Preview. This version is definitely a huge improvement, but it still lacks multiplayer. I'm also a little disappointed that Microsoft hasn't rebuilt this as a universal app for Windows 10, Windows Phone, and Xbox.More
Game has res issues full screen on windows 10
The description of this game says that it works on Windows but this game only runs in a window on Windows 10. When you go full-screen the resolution changes and you can only view half the screen. (zooms way in) due to the fact that this a game built for tablets and phones. To bad cause the gameplay is super fun.More
the screen on my acer aspire with windows 10 has the screen where it is not supposed to be fix and I will rate againMore
The classic is back
Good as ever... simple arcade speed boat racer. Full support for gamepads also :)More
This is what arcade racings should be like - crazy speed, crazy jumps, tons of adrenaline and fun. The only downside is the lack of multiplayer, but there's enough unlocks, collectibles, challenges and championships to last you a long time.More
Fun racing game, good variety of tracks and boats, nice sense of speed, decent graphics and the game works on Windows 10 with a 360 controller. 4/5 from me. Well done.More
I played this game and I really like it...but loved it!!! However, I begin to like the racing game including this one. It was amazing.More
Excellent Action, Just Needs 2 Things
Reminds me of the old Hydro Thunder from them bowling alleys, but you can save your progress - vigorous and colorful racing, if it had local split screen competitive action, and I could put the logo on my desktop I would call it perfect .More
not much else I feel needs to be said other than the fact that my Win 10 no longer centers the game in the window when full screen it sits with the main menu logo at the right side of my screen and there is nothing I can do to fix it.More