Start with a description, then let a chain of players take turns to draw and describe - but each player can only see the previous step in the game. It won't take long for the original message to get lost in translation and turn into something completely different (and hilarious!). Are you ready for a breakdown in communication? This is the official Windows 8 app of playinterference.com. Sign in with your Microsoft, Twitter or Facebook account, and you'll be able to play on Windows 8, your Windows Phone and at playinterference.com on other computers.More
Version number: Varies by device
Fixed bug where occasionally Microsoft account logins would fail.
- Take turns to draw and describe, and see how mixed up the message gets
- Don't feel like drawing? Now you can choose to just describe, just draw, or a mixture!
- View galleries of finished games and vote for your favourite drawings and descriptions
- Check the weekly leaderboard to see who made the most popular drawings and descriptions
- No need to be a great artist - join players of all ability levels
- Draw using touch input, a mouse, or both!
- Published by
Puzzle & triviaMore
- Approximate download size
2.25 MB - 3.98 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Get more info
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this game
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this game to Microsoft
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
I love it!!!!
And so do my kids!!!More
Its good but ....
They have a time limit on the drawing I just wish they gave you just a few more minutes .... Ive had to cancel some of my turns because of this. I also wish they had more color options for the app. On a good note this game is very entertaining I am addicted.More
I don't under stand itMore
If you have any interaction with questionable content - even if you didn't make the description - you will get a warning for inappropriate behavior. Someone wrote, "Donald Trump - Mexicans go home or he will block the border." I drew Donald Trump talking about blocking the border, and I got a warning. I guess I was expected to report the description, but since it was an accurate description of Trump's stance on immigration, I didn't think it was a problem. Shame on me, I guess. Anyway, I deleted the game because I don't need Nanny Popping' unnecessary censorship. On a more constructive note, the game's fun, but the notifications for every comment, like, and game completion is annoying.More
I adore this game and its community!
A year ago this month, I was looking through the Windows app store trying to find a fun new game. I chose this one and, a year later, I am still playing it daily! It is basically the old party game Telephone but in visual form, and it is great fun! I am no artist but, over the year I've been playing, my drawing skills have most definitely improved from watching the incredibly talented artists who play. What's even better than a fun game is a great community, and that's what we have at Interference. The game creators work with us on making changes to the game, taking care of troublemakers, etc. One final note--there are people of all ages in this game, so it's great for everyone as long as everyone is respectful of one another.More
I love Interference! All the people who play it are really friendly, and it is a really fun environment to play in. You don't have to be good at art to play this at all! This quickly became one of my favorite games, and the first that made me laugh out loud. Definitely worth a download and a look. (My name is π'd π'per. Favorite me!) Thanks, Interference team!More
Fun, but room for polish
1) It was a good start, but there are so many things to improve that have not been addressed. Limited colors, limited line thicknesses, no draw tools and glitches around the edges of pictures have all led to games being derailed now and then but, over quite some time, none of that has been addressed. Also the interface could use some refining. 2) The community is weirdly overprotective. First, as another reviewer points out, I've seen people be flagged for things that really didn't look inappropriate for any age. Second, I saw one case where a person made a silly joke about one of the pictures, the person who made the picture didn't even care but a bunch of people jumped on and ranted about how inappropriate it was and made the person apologize multiple times. It was weird. It kind of felt like I was back in elementary school with the principal watching. It's never impacted me directly, but I wish the community was able to joke around a bit more.More
Whether you plan on participating in a game or just scrolling through one, this app is first class entertainment. Oftentimes what may start out as a simple concept gets twisted into an unrecognizable mess in the end, and the results are funny, strange and sometimes even shocking. Sometimes the app takes a while to load and the interface is a little bland (I also wish they had a larger color palette), but those would be the only complaints I have (these things are barely noticeable). There are users on this app that are everyday Picassos and you can become one too, it's just so easy to get the hang of...GET THIS APP.More
Very awesome game!
This game is really fun! Helps if you have a stylus, but you don't need one. Nice, easy fun. Highly recommend. :)More