Should you split those 7s against a 10? Hit on that 12 against a 2? Double down on an ten against a 3? Infrequent scenarios like these can paralyze a player who hasn't spent enough time practicing! Knave Blackjack is a realistic game of multi-deck casino-style blackjack that allows you to learn and practice basic strategy before hitting the real tables. Cards are drawn at random, and win/loss rate is comparable to actual Casino conditions as validated by the author and the many testers. This game is for entertainment purposes only, and does not award or consume real money or require that in-game chips be purchased using real money. If you go bust, then simply hit Restart, and your bankroll resets to 500 chips!
Version number: 184.108.40.206
- Maintenance release (no new features) in order to update code to use new versions of APIs Previously: - Improved framerate of pan/zoom/tilt operations. - Added new "Slot machine" mode to give you total control over the next Hit card (for both you and the dealer). Enable this from Game Options. - Fixed bug where dealer wouldn't continue playing when there were first/third base players, but you busted - Added a "Dealer Hit Soft 17" option. This is the new default, since that's the rule in play at most casinos these days. NOTE: The Strategy Engine does not take this setting into consideration in this version. - App Bar menu changes - New advertising units for normal and tablet mode. House Ad(s) will be displayed when offline or when Microsoft is not serving ads. - Removed 3-deck shoe option, and added 8-deck shoe. Reduced penetration on 6 and 8 deck shoes to leave about 1.5 decks before a new shoe. - Hard Failures (crashes) will automatically be reported when the app next starts so that we can be proactive about fixing those nasty bugs for you! - Expanded into new markets - Added option to include first base and third base computer players in the deal as a way to get more cards out of the shoe. You will find these new options in the Game Options (in the Settings Charm).
- User-configurable from 2-8 decks in the shoe
- Built-in strategy engine with hinting, proper play tracking/reporting, and audible feedback for proper play (enabled via settings charm)
- Insurance can be disabled via the game options (found in Settings Charm)
- Zoom in, zoom out, rotate the perspective, and pan the table to get just the right point of view
- Side bet for more action (enabled via the game options)
- Tablet-mode (enabled via settings charm) that moves buttons to the edges of the screen for easy access while holding a tablet.
- Have a say in how the game evolves: feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are very welcomed by the author!
- "Slot Machine" mode to give you more control over the cards drawn for Hits
|OS||Windows 10, Windows 8.1|
|OS||Windows 10, Windows 8.1|
Touch and Mouse are both supported
Zoom/pan/tilt operations are a bit choppy on lower-end devices in this version (performance improvements are being investigated)
Not recommended for Windows 8.1 Preview Release due to performance and compatibility issues
Copyright (c) 2012, 2013 by Jason Follas. All Rights Reserved
Approximate download size
- Age rating
This app can
Access your Internet connection