Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy
Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy is your trustworthy guide to pregnancy, childbirth and your baby's first three months. This free app from Mayo Clinic experts helps guide you through the development and birth of your child. Simply enter your due date (or baby's birth date) to start receiving weekly medical guidance. Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy gives you valuable knowledge and tips to guide you through your pregnancy beginning the day you learn you’re expecting all the way to birth and through the postpartum experience, helping you become more confident and prepared for your baby's arrival and earliest months. From conception through the first three months of your child's life, Mayo Clinic pregnancy experts provide you with all the information you need to have a safe, healthy pregnancy and help you transition to motherhood. It's free! Get the app now.More
Version number: Varies by device
Fixed bug handling non US date/time formats.
- You and your baby — Learn how your body is changing throughout your pregnancy, how your baby is developing, ways to relieve pregnancy symptoms, and what to expect during labor and delivery.
- Medications and immunizations — Gain insight into vaccine safety, medications that are safe during pregnancy and the benefits of prenatal vitamins.
- Lifestyle — Learn techniques for how to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy, ways to stay connected with your partner intimately, and tips for remaining comfortable and productive on the job.
- Nutrition — Get answers to your most common questions regarding what you can and can't eat during pregnancy and tips on healthy eating for you and your baby.
- Prenatal care — Learn what to expect at your prenatal appointments, screenings and tests.
- Images and slide shows — Professional medical illustrations and images from what a diaper rash looks like to pregnancy-appropriate exercise moves.
- Postpartum care — Get tips on recovering from labor, reclaiming your body after pregnancy through exercise and maintaining intimacy after pregnancy; learn about symptoms of postpartum depression.
- Infant care —Mayo Clinic experts will see you through the first three months after your baby is born, helping you provide the best care, from soothing a crying baby to feeding a newborn.
- Comprehensive and reliable — Written by Mayo Clinic pregnancy experts who are parents too.
- Mayo Clinic Pregnancy and You blog — Engage with Mayo Clinic pregnancy experts on important pregnancy and infant care topics, and read what other moms-to-be are saying about their pregnancies.
- More about pregnancy and infant care — You'll have the option to purchase "Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy" and "Mayo Clinic Guide to Your Baby's First Year," in print and ebook formats.
- Ask Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy — You may also be eligible to enroll in our telephonic pregnancy service for pregnant women. Get 24/7 access to Mayo Clinic experts to assist you whenever you need them.
- Published by
Health & fitnessMore
- Approximate download size
4.73 MB - 4.88 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 16 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Get more info
- Additional terms
Use your locationAccess your Internet connection
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Beautiful and useful!
Chock full of useful information for pregnant moms. What a beautiful app too!More
This app is really simple but easy. It has been giving us some good sensible information that we had not even thought about. We are very happy that we found this app as a referral from another pregnant couple friends, thanks again Mayo ClinicMore
Good Info, not enough content
the info that is in the app is good but there is not enough of it.More
Great FAQ resource
Easy to use app gives brief targeted information to mom's at just the right time, answering questions that come up.More
Great Information, some navigation hiccups
The Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy app is a great resource for all kinds of information about mother and baby. It tracks progress along with you, and provides information about your stage of pregnancy or postpartum. I found some navigation issues on my Surface tablet. When going into some of the detail sections, the right to left scroll didn't work as I felt it should. The back arrow also brings you back to your current progress stage as opposed to back to where you were when you entered that section. Those are small complaints, however, and the information provided is valuable.More
Very impressive; great content; good flow and utilization (ease of use); really think this could be a great tool for users and they will flow with it easily.More
Very useful app for soon-to-be parents
Highly informative and nicely presented content.More
Good app with trustable info
Wish there is an option to adjust the size of text.More
I figured I'd learn with my fiancé.
I figured it would be best if I learned how she feels and what to look out for in case she might forget. Week 13, very interesting! This app is straight forward and very insightful. One issue, the paragraphs in a few places seem to repeat. That is odd. It makes the reading look much longer than it really is.More