The NextGen MedicationCabinet application will help patients manage their medications, when to take them, dosing and schedule information. It also help keeps track of when medications are taken or missed.More
Version number: 188.8.131.52
• The ability to track medications for multiple family members with multiple medication lists. • Each person can have their own live tile on the start screen displaying the current status of their medications. • We added a new time Line view to allow more flexible scheduling of medications. For example a medication taken before meals can be scheduled at breakfast, lunch and dinner times. • The user can use the camera to add custom medication images or select from a list of stock images. • Graphic and UI Enhancements. • NOTE: Users of the preview/beta release will not be able to upgrade their existing data to this release.
- Keep an up to date list of your active medications
- Always know when you need to your next medication.
- Track your medication history and your missed dosages.
- Published by
NextGen Healthcare Information Systems Inc.More
Health & fitnessMore
- Approximate download size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Get more info
Use your webcam
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Missing key elements
App is a good one on the surface, however is not flexible at all. It does not connect to any type of medication database to allow for regular type of dosage per medication. Does not allow for medications like a patch that stays on for 72 hours. It also does not allow for noted on the medications more does it allow you to put in medications that can be repeated only after say 4 hours but can be taken as needed. If you put in as needed it does not allow you to put in dosage or anything else. If all that you want is a basic program then this is it, otherwise look elsewhere.More
Skip this app; other apps better
There are some definite deficiencies in this app if you want to use it to keep track of your medications. There is no clear spot to input dosage strength (confusing if you have multiple strengths of one med each week), the interface for timeline is unnecessary, and you cannot export data to share. You are able to edit your medications once entered, though. Uncertain if you can have a history list. Active Life is a much better app that tracks more than just your med administration.More
Two stars because
This app still needs work. For one thing it really should be taking advantage of HealthVault. But putting that aside, the settings for the interval that medications are taken needs to be far more flexible. It needs to allow for x min/hours/days... For example I have one med that is taken every other day.More
Simple and works as stated...
... however it would be much better to actually have the correct photos of the meds or the ability to use your own pics. I can imagine that it could confuse someone and they might take a pill that looks like the supplied photo but in fact is the wrong medication. Could possibly be dangerous if a person were unfamiliar or ignorant of their medications.More
Medicine Cabinet - very basic
This is so basic I am surprised. No lookups, no dosage, no reporting. Not very usefulMore
needs to share data with other devices and really get into the platform ecosystemMore
Just started using it
So far I like it & it does what its supposed to.. :)More
Medicine Cabinet-Needs a lot of updates
can't make any changes or add other people. Does anyone know how to un-install this app?More
Not good, once you enter a set of prescriptions' it appears you can't add to the list. No option for a print out if you go to another doctor. In fact, right now you will pay for a dead horse...More