It’s not bye-bye after you buy. See what you’ve got left. Stay on top of extra charges. Manage your bills or packs. Get add-ons. For all your EE mobile devices. All in one place. My EE’s an app for EE customers on pay monthly, pay as you go and 4GEE WiFi plans. On pay monthly? · Check your data · Manage and pay bills · Check any extra charges · See itemised calls and texts · Manage all your numbers On pay as you go? · Check your data · Check your balance · See how much you’ve usedMore
Version number: Varies by device
What's New: Making it simple! If you're a pay monthly customer, we've made it easier to check how much data you have left to help you stay in control. We've also simplified the menu to make things easier to find. If you're experiencing any issues you can let us know by going to 'How are we doing?' in the menu - make sure you give us as much detail as possible to help us look into the issue.
- See your remaining allowances, including how much data you have left at a glance.
- Get detailed info so you can start to really understand your usage and the many benefits of being with EE, besides just being with the UK’s biggest and fastest network.
- Keep on top of your billing date and amounts – get itemised breakdowns of any charges outside your plan allowances and find out how you can get more detail if you need it.
- Buy data, photo messaging, calling abroad and roaming add-ons, so you can save even more.
- Switch between multiple accounts that you have set up with My EE online to help manage different accounts within a plan.
- See all our latest offers and search our Help section to get all your EE questions answered, even when you are offline and have limited or no coverage.
- Published by
Utilities & toolsMore
- Approximate download size
2.02 MB - 13.64 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
The product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.More
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10 MobileWindows Phone 8.1Windows Phone 8
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Get more info
- Additional terms
Use your contactsUse information about your deviceUse your rear- or front-facing cameraUse your locationUse your media libraryUse your microphoneUse your device network servicesUse any of your Windows Phone sensorsAccess your browserFront-facing cameraUse the photos in your media libraryUse an anonymous Microsoft account
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Opened the first time. Now will no longer open at all with windows phone dev preview 8.1More
Waited ages for it and its pretty usless crashes all the time . Often fails to load.More
Doesn't work with Windows 8.1 phone.More
Got my phone in march use this app all the time no problems.😊More
Needs to be updated to work on 8.1. Just freezes on the EE logo pageMore
Not working at all. Just hangs :'(More
Worked first Tim on wp8.1 not anymore. Also epically slow which makes it a pain to use. Needs sorting.More
As others have said it doesn't get past the splash screen. 1st use was good after installing. Cant get it to open againMore
worked okay then then tried to download my EE for orange. will not let me download this and the previous version no longer works.More