Recording Studio is a multitouch sequencer for Windows devices. Designed for quick and simple operation, Recording Studio makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio is the perfect way to create great sounding music productions. With this free version you can record up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) by choosing between audio recordings or by using the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano'. The virtual instrument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch or using the computer keyboard and mouse. The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone or using a USB audio interface. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb). Now you can import mp3,wma and wav audio files from your hard drive. Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.More
- Up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) choosing between audio recordings or the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano'
- In this free version you can use without limitation the sounds of virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 7 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe o
- Mixer with built-in realistic reverb effect (with independent settings on each track)
- Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
- Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
- Multi-touch, keyboard, and mouse support
- Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
- Custom scale keyboards
- Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
- Import mp3,wma and wav audio files from hard drive.
- Connection to MIDI devices.
- Approximate size
65.04 MB - 224.21 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
The product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.More
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 10 MobileWindows Phone 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)Deutsch (Deutschland)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)Français (France)हिंदी (भारत)Italiano (Italia)日本語 (日本)한국어(대한민국)Norsk, Bokmål (Norge)Português (Portugal)Português (Brasil)Русский (Россия)中文(中华人民共和国)中文(台灣)中文(香港特別行政區)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your microphoneAccess your Internet connectionUse your music libraryAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
· Version 23: · Stability improvement. · Version 22: · Performance improvement. · Windows 10 compatibility. · Version 21: · New mixer. · New editing features: moving and resizing notes. · Resizing recording sessions. · Release 20: · Added tool to resize the recording sessions. · Performance improvement. · Bug fixes. · Release 19: · Added tool to clone and move tracks. · Performance improvement. · Release 18: · Increased audio drivers compatibility. · Minor bug fixes. · Release 17: · Ability to choose the properties of the wav file to be exported. · Added others audio drivers settings for better compatibility. · Release 16: Import mp3 and wma audio files. · Release 15: Latency reduction.
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
wont let you add instruments or even record songs never will I use again!!!!!!!! wont save tracks or even give you any instruments to produce the song with NEVER GET THIS APP!!!More
Wont save track even on pro- doesn't combine two tracks. Is literal garabage. Waste of time and moneyMore
Great for novices, terrible for pros
This app does a very good job at recording tracks, but it lacks the ability to choose different inputs and outputs for tracks (virtual patch bay). If you're looking for a pro suite, you would be better to go with Cubase, Cakewalk, or Pro Tools HD.More
Will Not Save Song
Recorded an acapella track and tried to combine it with an imported music track but it will not save as a combined track to play outside of the app. The version I'm using is the paid version. Absolutely no help.More
DO NOT GET THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you need a studio app chose a different app!!!!!!!!!!!More
This works great
Most people are confused on how to use this, I think. It works the way you imagine. The free version can use up to two tracks, and to the best of my knowledge, it saves your music to listen to outside of the app. Basically its works great.More
Terrible ..... Uninstalled!
So many other software for recording can be used that actually could be useful. From cracking, hiss and just terrible recording quality from HD mic no excuse when i use other software that's crystal clear not to add that you can have and use unlimited effects, tracks and save your work without being pitched to purchase ....More
Whether you record your own or import an existing .mp3, you cannot export (save) your project as a sound file! What's the point of using an audio-editing app. if once edited, you can't share what was edited!? Not to mention how not user-friendly this app. is. It is confusing because there are not editing buttons in view at all times, so you have to click around to figure anything out. I'm looking for an app. which actually is worth my time.More
app still rec while playing track
Not only does it pick up sounds while playing the track, but the microphone Eco's and squeaks. There needs to be a info window that pops up when you hover over the feature icon to tell you exactly what it does. and the adds are off the chain! I also believe that the number keys would play the piano much easier, if it would allow you to do it that way, it only lets you hit one key at a time via the mouse pad. .More
Free version won't get you by, but...
Folks just need to be clear that this thing will do two tracks and won't export. It's really just a good way to try out the interface and see if the paid, Pro version will be to your liking. It took me a few minutes to sort out how to navigate, but once I did I was quite pleased and it convinced me the Pro version may well be worthwhile. Helpful hint: the "Settings"- looking icon in the upper left let's you toggle among the File (which includes "import" options), Song, and Track settings. Clicking the mixer let's you pan and adjust relative volumes. Tracks can be easily dragged left and right, and clicking on them yields editing options (allowing you to snip and remove audio). Certain features like Normalize are not available in the free version, but glad to see they're there in the Pro.More