School of Dragons
- Visit familiar friends like Hiccup, Toothless and others from the “How To Train Your Dragon” franchise. Discover new friends as you progress in the School of Dragons!
- Play on your mobile device, Facebook or computer — SEAMLESSLY. This cross-platform gameplay experience is one of the first of its kind!
- Play AND Watch -- View clips from the movie that immerse you into the world of Berk!
- Fly with Toothless, Thunderdrum, Whispering Death and all the other dragons in Flight Club as you become the ULTIMATE DRAGON TRAINER!
- Gameplay revolves around science – Life, Earth and Physical sciences, and simple machinery. Learning is rooted in the Next Generation Science Standards, one of the first games to employ this.
- Use your device to race your dragon against dragon trainers worldwide to win rewards and glory!
- The vast world of Berk beckens you with activities such as learning to fly your dragon, fireball shooting practice, farming , fishing and so much more!
- Pick your own dragon and customize its appearance and your own, unique avatar from a multitude of options.
- Socialize with your friends or meet new ones in this fantastic, expansive universe!
- NEW Mystery Boxes: Uncover fantastic treasures to help you in the School of Dragons.
- Buy a 1 month Membership
- Buy 525 gems
- Buy 1075 gems
- Buy a 3 months Membership
- Buy 2150 gems
- Buy a 6 months Membership
- Buy a 1 year Membership
- Buy 4400 gems
- Buy 11500 gems
- Buy 6600 gems
Knowledge Adventure Inc.More
- Approximate size
33.71 MB - 33.73 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 10 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)Español (México)Português (Brasil)中文(中华人民共和国)Français (Canada)Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.Access your home or work networks
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
In School of Dragons 2.0, Vikings take flight right where HTTYD2 left off with Valka and Eret to embark on ‘Return to Dragon Island,’ an ALL-NEW expansion that includes: - 21 interactive quests - 2 new dragon riding friends - 2 trainable dragons, the Singetail and Wing Island’s mysterious Eruptodon - 4 previously uncharted areas: Auction Island, Dragon Island, and more PLAY NOW to unlock these features along with other general bug fixes & optimizations!
School of Dragons
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Best Httyd game yet, but...
I got the game reccomened to me by a friend. It's a great game and the graphics are amazing, but recently there have been glitches in the stable quests telling me that two of my three of my dragons (the third is always active) are busy, even though they have returned and have received my reward. Other than this small glitch, the game is AWESOME!More
Love this game but lately I have not been able to log in all the way, it just freezes on the loading screen. I have had to uninstall and reinstall it multiple times.More
Would enjoy the game more if it didn't crash so often
Love the gameplay, and quests, wish there were more to do. (Only 2 quests have glitches: 1 keeps repeating and the other I can't finish because the location disappeared.) Can become addicting though. From time to time, the game says that I can't connect, but my internet connection works just fine, so it might be their servers that are busy.More
I have had this game for two years with minor problems, luckily they were all fixed but now a lot of weird glitches started to appear, like dragons freezing and the app over all freezes in random times where I have to close it and open it multiple times for it to work. Please fix it.More
I like it but...
I have so much fun playing the game but it also freezes up when I am doing a quests or flying and then it just takes me back to my home page. Also it takes to long to load and to long to update as well.More
Amazing game, strange censors
This game is fantastic! The only down side are the censors put up for messaging and chat. We can't say letters or numbers (written or spelled out), random words like baby or cute, and even names. I can't give anyone my friend code because of this.More
Mine loads fine now
I just had to restart. I love this game, and really want a membership, there are so many dragons that i like it a lot. My computer is windows 10, maybe the loading depends on the updated versions?More
Dragon Eggs Cost Too Much
I like that I can buy some with coins but I have to have a number of ultimate dragon trainer points. But the ones that are costing gems how do I get gems and don't say you have to buy them or buy a member shipMore
This game is fun for kids to play and learn.More
complaint dragon eggs cost to much.
On my account I have bean getting notes saying "server has timed out" and each time I need to log back in. I would like to know way this is.More