We’ve been working hard and feel confident enough to open up our Windows Phone Beta to all the patient Windows Phone users who've been clamoring for it. But this is a beta — not the finished version, so it has some rough edges and quirky traits unbecoming of a proper Slack application. We humbly ask only one thing: please give us your honest feedback so that we can make your Windows Phone experience great. You can provide feedback just by tapping the feedback link (in Settings -> About) or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We've posted a list of known bugs at https://slack-files.com/T024BE7LD-F08UPP1DJ-4b526e6cbe. We'll update it as we knock bugs down and add ones to the list that we plan to fix in an upcoming release.More
- Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
Slack Technologies Inc.More
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10 MobileWindows Phone 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.Use your pictures library
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Features - An updated profile page with a larger profile picture so you can enjoy even more of your teammate’s faces while on the move. Bug Fixes - In rare cases the app would hang on the channel loading screen, seemingly intending to do that forever. We’ll never find out if it would actually hang forever, now: because we fixed it. - In multiple scenarios we ran a risk of encountering a null state for no good reason. We’re doing our best to never touch that void again. - Some pictures were just big for low memory devices and caused unpleasant errors. And no image. You should now get less error, more image. - Sometimes you would like to remove people from group messages, not only add new ones. We understand. You can now do that again. - The screen for inviting users to channels, private channels or group messages always showed the same header. We changed it so that the header actually makes sense now. - Improved indication for image downloads. So you know when the image landed on your device. For a full list see https://slack-files.com/T024BE7LD-F08UPP1DJ-4b526e6cbe
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Grey lines and crashes
LOVEed it when it worked on the phone... However: 1. Always opens with the grey lines that look like mockup UI. Then gets refreshed with content. 2. Since last two Windows 10 phone updates it has just started crashing. 3. I assume this is NOT a UWP app since the app works just fine with the same windows version on my laptop? Is that right? I totally love it there!More
Great when it works
Frequently opens up to a blank screen with gray boxes instead of profile pictures and messages. It stays that way, none of the menus or buttons respond, forcing the app closed and relaunching it does nothing.More
Simple, easy to use, efficient, quick, no problems. Thank you.More
No longer works
Was working until windows 10. Now it shows just grey lines instead of text.More
Excellent! Just keep adding more!
Works great. Fantastic. Could be a tiny bit faster.More
Good but still a beta
I love and use Slack daily, both personally and professionally. The app works great but only about 80% of the time. The other 20% involves random crashes, the dreaded "Object reference not set to an instance of an object", and an extremely slow restore from idle. Apart from that, it'll get the job done.More
Love the support!
Nice mobile app for using Slack. Could be a bit faster, and would like to see more feature parity with other platforms. And of course would love to see this as a Universal app.More
Not working after the new update
It's been decent so far, a few bugs, but worked for the most part. App doesn't open after the new update. :/More
+ Rapid updates + Feature complete + Attractive + Customizable - No horizontal modeMore
As good as the Android and desktop versions
Generally stable, full-featured without incurring the massive footprint typical of the desktop/laptop and Android versions. Notifications work great. Will sometimes scramble team order, though, which is difficult and annoying to fix.More