Version number: 188.8.131.52
Release 3 Adds ability to export your movies as industry-standard MPEG-4 AVC (also known as H.264) videos, fully compatible with Apple, YouTube and just about everything else. Windows Media Video is still supported as an alternative. Release 2 Improved startup time, which was reported as being too slow. This app is still very early in its life cycle, please give us all your feedback, good or bad! We're wide open to your suggestions for new features and improvements!
- Capture frames using external or built-in camera
- Overlay live video with captured frames to line up elements in the scene and move them relative to their previous positions
- Export your finished videos as MPEG 4 (.mp4) or Windows Video (.wmv) so you can upload and share
- Auto-Snap can be configured to capture frames at regular intervals (such as every 10 seconds) with audible cues for hands-free operation while you concentrate on the scene
- Camera controls, like brightness and focus, can be manually adjusted frame-by-frame for advanced effects like pulling focus or fade-in and fade-out
- Add notes for each frame using simple dopesheet