Telling Time is great for kids from ages 3 to 12 and comes in different difficulty levels so that it helps kids to learn to tell time. Children can move the hand of the clock to set it to the correct time.More
Version number: Varies by device
- Added roman time exercises - Increased the handle size for easier touch - Solved some bugs - Added animation
- Learn to set the time via Interactive clocks with movable hour and minute hand
- Learn to read a clock and to tell time
- Learn conversion between analog clock and digital clock
- Designed for kids! different difficulty levels to choose from
- Published by
- Approximate download size
4.23 MB - 5.55 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)Nederlands (Nederland)
- Get more info
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Simple and effective!
Very easy to get started, 5 stars if more exercises are added!More
A little more diversity please
We're using the app but was immediately turned off by the lack of diversity in children on the app information page. I don't understand why it is so hard for so many apps to do that. Would give it 4.5 stars if this were the case.More