TradingView Stocks, Forex and Bitcoin
The Finance app by TradingView helps you track accurate information for stocks and other markets with most advanced charts available. Set up personal watchlists and follow hotlists with top gainers and losers. See top published ideas from TradingView, the most active investor and trader community in the world. Delivered through a carefully designed and streamlined Windows experience.More
- Watchlist - personalise your watchlist to conveniently track the stocks, mutual funds, futures, indexes, currencies, ETFs, CFDs and even Bitcoin.
- Hotlists - see autofiltered lists of top Volume Leaders, Top Gainers and Top Losers.
- Real-Time Charts - most powerful charting technology in the world with tons of tools and options
- Ideas - the most recent popular ideas shared on TradingView, the most active investor community in the world.
- Technical Analysis Drawings - analyze the markets with tons of technical analysis drawings, such as trendlines, pitchforks, Ganns, Fibs e.t.c. All with super easy and precise drawing mobile algorithms
- 60+ Automatic Indicators - apply with on-click most popular indicators in the world to see where stocks are going. These include moving averages, MACD, RSI, Elliot Wave and many more.
- Stocks - see interactive charts for favorite stocks from US and around the world
- Futures - track oil, natural gas, gold, grain and many other futures contracts
- Currencies/Forex - exchange rates from your favorite currencies around the world
- World Indexes - track what’s happening in worldwide economies with indexes from around the globe
- Spreads - create any spreads you want (i.e. GOOG / MSFT) and track them in separate tiles
- Bitcoin - delve into the new emerging cryptocurrency world that is Bitcoin and follow latest quotes.
- Compare any symbols to SnP500 and other indexes with a single touch
- Chart Types - view the charts in candle, area, bar, line, Renko, Kagi, or PnF mode to get different angles on the market.
- Color-coded Live Tiles – Tiles update in real-time and change color based on how much stocks have gained or lost. A single touch opens the full chart.
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
`Pin to Start` issue fixed.
TradingView Stocks, Forex and Bitcoin
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
[WAS] Not bad!
**EDIT** My review was 4 stars, but now the app seems to have been pulled from the market. That will cost it a few stars... Please add multiple charts per window, alerts, and sidebar with watchlist and trollbox for the fifth star. Also, you shouldn't have to click "sign up" to sign in with an existing account; sign in should be under Settings>Your Account.More
It's overly slow to show anything, always have to click in the tile on the app just to get the stock price.More
nice concept, but it's based only on touch screens making drawing difficult with a mouse and It's impossible to log in to my existing account.More
Deleted the app...
Because for some reason, I seem to have lost the ability to login and save charts in Start Screen TradingView app. I will still continue to use it in the browser/internet explorer. Another thing that bothers me is the lack of a proper measuring tool. I trade Forex and I would like to be able to drag across the chart to measure the movement in Pips, but instead, the tool in TradingView gives results in some percentage (of what, I don't even know).More
Still trying to figure out
I installed this app because after my upgrade to windows 8.1.1 the MSN money app stopped working. The MS Store asked for my rating. My rating is "why so difficult to personalize"?. I am still waiting for the open view to show any financial information.More
Can't properly set the tiles up.More
Could be cool
Will never let you sign in.More
None of the charts show anything when I open the app. Also it keeps crashing when I try and add a new chart. I'd give this app negative stars if could!!!!More
Awesome stock watchlist app
The best free stock app I've used on any mobile platform. Love the tile watchlist with the chart in the large tiles, and the detailed charts are great. It's not obvious how you get back to the watchlist view from the charts, though (several reviewers apparently haven't figured it out - you have to swipe up from the bottom to get a nav menu which has a home button). My biggest complaint is there doesn't seem to be a way to log in to sync my stock selections/layout across computers. It also doesn't seem to handle changes in screen orientation very well, and on weekends I've found that the tiles often don't load the last price data.More