Virtual Wallet by PNC Bank
Virtual Wallet® dials down the pressure of staying on top of your money by giving you a simple way to help you keep all of your financial stuff in order. You can check your balances, pay bills, transfer money* and find a nearby branch. To use the app, you’ll need a Virtual Wallet from PNC. Don’t have one? Open a Virtual Wallet at https://www.pncvirtualwallet.com/ Follow us on Twitter @PNCBank for the latest Virtual Wallet updates. For technical support and troubleshooting, please contact us on Twitter @PNCBank_Help or call us at 1-800-352-2255 (Mon - Fri: 7am to 10pm ET, Sat - Sun: 8am to 5pm ET).More
- QUICK VIEW - At-a-glance view of your balances, the Money Bar®, the upcoming week and your recent transactions.
- CALENDAR - See everything in one place. Track scheduled payments and transfers,* and review past spending. Watch out for Danger Days® that alert you when you may be at risk of overdrawing your account
- MONEY BAR - Get a bird’s eye view of your money with Scheduled Out (upcoming bills and transfers), Free (money available to spend) and Reserve (money you’ve tucked away).
- ACCOUNT ACTIVITY - View transaction history for your Spend, Reserve and Growth accounts as well as a linked PNC credit card.
- PAY BILLS - Make one-time and recurring bill payments to payees you’ve already set up online using Virtual Wallet and see your bills integrated with the Calendar and Money Bar.
- WISH LIST - Set your sights on the things you want and start saving. Set money aside for wish list items from your Reserve and Growth accounts and keep track of your progress.
- LOCATE PNC - Locate the nearest PNC Bank Branch or ATM using built-in Location Services or search by zip code and street address.
PNC Bank, N.A.More
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Virtual Wallet by PNC Bank license terms*A federal regulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from a savings or money market account. Please see our Consumer Schedule of Service Charges and Fees for additional information. An eligible PNC Bank Virtual Wallet and PNC Bank Online Banking are required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement at https://www.onlinebanking.pnc.com/UserGuide/obsaTerms.html for more details.
Use your locationAccess your Internet connection
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
Version 220.127.116.11 - Updated Growth account information. If you have trouble updating the app, try removing it and re-installing from the store.
Virtual Wallet by PNC Bank
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Great Bank and Great Customer Service
love the one on one help. Love the Virrtual Wallet and how it helps me manage our money affairs.More
helps with banking, free checks and online so easy to use. savings transfer done easyMore
Now We Just Need a W10M Version
Nice Windows 10 app. Clean interface with quick access to key account information. Thanks PNC! Now we just need the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version so I can use this on my awesome Lumia 950.More
Great app - just add a couple of features
I really like the virtual wallet, and I'm very happy to see it on window (cause I don't own any other platform devices). Now, all we need is a windows phone version of the app. The app should be able to stay connected to the account and present something as simple as the "free" cash via a live tile. Please utilize the Live tiles PNC. This is the differentiator for windows.More
Navigation is bad. Update to windows UWP and create a mobile app; need for tablets and phones.More
unable to get to my account'sMore
Will not let me use it. Go to sign in on my newly updated windows 10, tells me I cant use the app with windows 8?? hmm what gives pnc??More
I have now spent 2 hours trying to download this app. I'm a techie, what do other do, just give up? This is a complete waste of time!More
Handy, could use a few more features
I like this first PNC Virtual Wallet app; however, as with the mobile app - the inability to see ALL my accounts at the same time is slightly annoying. I have a joint account with my wife and use both equally, so having the ability to view both (like the PNC mobile banking app can) is very handy.More