Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Fundamentals of Microsoft OneNote
Microsoft OneNote Level 100
Learn about OneNote, a digital note-taking app that provides a single place for keeping all your notes, research, plans, and information. Notes are easy to organize, print, and share, and you can search and find important information quickly.
• Discover OneNote versions and the differences between them
• Understand how to navigate OneNote and organize content across notebooks, sections, and pages
• Learn how to bring different types of content together
• Understand how to create a notebook and format notes
• Use OneNote to organize meeting notes
• Set up OneNote for team collaboration
Register today to reserve your virtual seat for this session!
Online registration may be best accessed via Edge or Chrome browsers. Upon registration, you will be directed to an event confirmation page to “Add to Calendar.”
You will also receive a confirmation email from “Microsoft – Store Events” or “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the Teams Meeting link to join the virtual session.
Issues accessing your Teams Meeting link? Please email Microsoft Training team for support at MRS0001TRN@microsoft.com. As some emails may end up in Junk inboxes, please feel free to update your email settings to “allow Microsoft emails.”