Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Fundamentals of Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word Level 100
Get started by learning to navigate Word, make impactful documents, and review your content with ease.
• Navigate the Word interface and view available options.
• Use rich formatting and layout options to express ideas in writing.
• Understand how to jump-start documents with modern templates, themes, and style sets.
• Use editing tools to review your document and get intelligent suggestions.
• Learn to share files to quickly invite others to edit or view your document.
Register today to reserve your virtual seat for this session!
Online registration may be best accessed via Edge or Chrome browsers. Upon registration, you will be directed to an event confirmation page to “Add to Calendar.”
You will also receive a confirmation email from “Microsoft – Store Events” or “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the Teams Meeting link to join the virtual session.
Issues accessing your Teams Meeting link? Please email Microsoft Training team for support at MRS0004TRN@microsoft.com. As some emails may end up in Junk inboxes, please feel free to update your email settings to “allow Microsoft emails.”
We're sorry. There are no current sessions for this event.