Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Get started with Microsoft Project for the Web L100
Microsoft Project for the Web Level 100
In this course learn to build a project, share with your team, and integrate with other amazing tools.
• Understand how Project for the web compares to Microsoft’s other project and work management solutions.
• Learn the value of projects and roadmaps.
• Navigate projects and roadmaps including available views.
• Build and organize projects and roadmaps.
• Utilize dependencies and scheduling.
• Understand available integrations.
Register today to reserve your virtual seat for this session!
Online registration may be best accessed via Edge or Chrome browsers. Upon registration, you will be directed to an event confirmation page to “Add to Calendar.”
You will also receive a confirmation email from “Microsoft – Store Events” or “email@example.com” with the Teams Meeting link to join the virtual session.
Issues accessing your Teams Meeting link? Please email Microsoft Training team for support at MRS0004TRN@microsoft.com. As some emails may end up in Junk inboxes, please feel free to update your email settings to “allow Microsoft emails.”