Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Get Started with Power BI service
Power BI enables everyone at every level of your organization to make confident decisions using analytics. Power BI consists of several elements that all work together, starting with these three basics:
- Power BI Desktop – for creating rich, interactive reports with visual analytics at your fingertips—for free.
- Power BI service - for collaborating on reports with colleagues and sharing the reports and insights—on the web, in apps, or using Microsoft Teams.
- Power BI mobile- for work on the go—available on Android and iOS devices.
This training introduces the Power BI service for business users who want to learn how to view and interact with content created in Power BI, teaching you how easy it is to find and share meaningful insights with hundreds of data visualizations and built-in AI capabilities. Participants will leave understanding how they can quickly find meaningful insights within their data to help them make better business decisions.
In this training you will::
- Learn about Power BI and how its services work together to make your business more efficient
- Understand the building blocks of Power BI
- Connect to a sample data source to explore insights
- Begin visualizing data and formatting a report
- Save and share a report within the Power BI service
For those interested in learning how to combine data and create reports, that can be easily shared with your colleagues, register for the training Get Started with Power BI Desktop
Register for this training today!
- Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail with a link to join the session. If you don’t receive the confirmation email, please check your junk folder.
- To optimize the experience of this training, please use Edge or Chrome Internet browsers to join the Teams live event.