Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Introduction to Microsoft OneNote Classroom Notebook
This introductory training for educators demonstrates how to use Microsoft OneNote to stay organized, save time, and improve class collaboration with grades K through 12 and beyond. The goal of the training is to give educators the confidence and knowledge to transform teaching and learning in their classrooms with OneNote.
• Discover how to save time and stay organized with OneNote
• Learn how to create and set up a OneNote Class Notebook
• Learn how to use OneNote Class Notebook for lesson planning and gathering materials
• Explore how OneNote Class Notebook enables collaborative student learning
• See how OneNote Class Notebook makes learning visible and enables real-time feedback
Register for this training today!
Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail with a link to join the session. If you don’t receive the confirmation email, please check your junk folder.