Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Introduction to Microsoft Planner
Microsoft Planner Level 100 *While the Planner course can stand on its own, it is recommended to be taken with the Microsoft Teams course. This course introduces how to use Planner to allow teams to work together effortlessly by organizing projects visually in an easy-to-use application that works seamlessly across all your devices.
• Understand Planner navigation and Microsoft 365 integrations
• See how to create and organize a plan
• Share a plan and assign tasks
• Learn to stay on top of tasks assigned to you
• Learn to stay on top of the project using charts, calendars, and specialized views Work with Planner in Teams or SharePoint
Register today to reserve your virtual seat for this session!
Online registration may be best accessed via Edge or Chrome browsers. Upon registration, you will be directed to an event confirmation page to “Add to Calendar.”
You will also receive a confirmation email from “Microsoft – Store Events” or “email@example.com” with the Teams Meeting link to join the virtual session.
Issues accessing your Teams Meeting link? Please email Microsoft Training team for support at MRS0008TRN@microsoft.com. As some emails may end up in Junk inboxes, please feel free to update your email settings to “allow Microsoft emails.”