Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Introduction to Microsoft To Do
Microsoft To Do Level 100
This course introduces how to manage your tasks easier by allowing you to manage your to do list anywhere, set up an intelligent and personalized daily planner, and share lists with colleagues.
• Understand To Do use cases and integrations.
• Configure the To Do experience by reviewing settings.
• Learn to use List as a smart daily planner.
• Make use of smart lists.
• Learn to stay on track by setting steps, due dates, and reminders.
• Organize and share task lists with others.
Register today to reserve your virtual seat for this session!
Online registration may be best accessed via Edge or Chrome browsers. Upon registration, you will be directed to an event confirmation page to “Add to Calendar.”
You will also receive a confirmation email from “Microsoft – Store Events” or “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the Teams Meeting link to join the virtual session.
Issues accessing your Teams Meeting link? Please email Microsoft Training team for support at MRS0004TRN@microsoft.com. As some emails may end up in Junk inboxes, please feel free to update your email settings to “allow Microsoft emails.”
We're sorry. There are no current sessions for this event.