Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Introduction to Scheduling with Microsoft Bookings
Microsoft Bookings Level 100
*Using Bookings as an app within Teams is recommended
This course introduces Microsoft Bookings to help you simplify how you manage and schedule appointments.
• Understand how Microsoft Booking integrates with the user’s Microsoft 365 digital identity.
• Learn how to access and navigate Bookings via the web browser and Microsoft Teams application.
• Learn how to create and customize services in Bookings.
• Understand Staff Types, how to add, search, and manage Staff.
• Understand how to add and edit Customer information.
Register today to reserve your virtual seat for this session!
Online registration may be best accessed via Edge or Chrome browsers. Upon registration, you will be directed to an event confirmation page to “Add to Calendar.”
You will also receive a confirmation email from “Microsoft – Store Events” or “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the Teams Meeting link to join the virtual session.
Issues accessing your Teams Meeting link? Please email Microsoft Training team for support at MRS0004TRN@microsoft.com. As some emails may end up in Junk inboxes, please feel free to update your email settings to “allow Microsoft emails.”
We're sorry. There are no current sessions for this event.