Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Introduction to Tasks in M365
This course introduces the unified task experience in Microsoft 365 with a focus on To Do and Planner.
• Manage your work with tasks across Microsoft 365.
• Work with tasks in Outlook, shared Office documents, and in Teams.
• Manage individual tasks and build “your day”.
• Assign team tasks and build a plan.
• Explore various views to get the most out of task management.
Register today to reserve your virtual seat for this session!
Online registration may be best accessed via Edge or Chrome browsers. Upon registration, you will be directed to an event confirmation page to “Add to Calendar.”
You will also receive a confirmation email from “Microsoft – Store Events” with the Teams Meeting link to join the virtual session.
Issues accessing your Teams Meeting link? Please email Microsoft Training team for support at MRS0008TRN@microsoft.com. As some emails may end up in Junk inboxes, please feel free to update your email settings to “allow Microsoft emails.”