Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Managing Microsoft SharePoint Online L200
Microsoft SharePoint Online Level 200
Understand more advanced features of SharePoint. Expect to learn about sharing and permissions, workflow management and content types.
• Understand SharePoint Online team sites, communication sites, and hub sites.
• Plan a successful site by using best practiced for functionality.
•Customize the look of a SharePoint site.
• Build a site and utilize web parts.
• Set approvals for documents.
• Analyze usage data for a site Manage audio conferencing bridges.
Register today to reserve your virtual seat for this session!
Online registration may be best accessed via Edge or Chrome browsers. Upon registration, you will be directed to an event confirmation page to “Add to Calendar.”
You will also receive a confirmation email from “Microsoft – Store Events” or “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the Teams Meeting link to join the virtual session.
Issues accessing your Teams Meeting link? Please email Microsoft Training team for support at MRS0004TRN@microsoft.com. As some emails may end up in Junk inboxes, please feel free to update your email settings to “allow Microsoft emails.”
We're sorry. There are no current sessions for this event.