Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Microsoft Student Projects and Research Level 200
You will learn about sparking creativity, collaboration, and problem solving with immersive and engaging apps, all in a single hub for classes and teams. Microsoft Teams helps meet the needs of individual students with a universal toolkit to connect, share, and communicate in class and out—enhancing independence for students of all abilities with intelligent tools. Whether students are doing individual projects or collaborating with a group, Microsoft 365 Education can help them successfully research, develop, and present their work.
- Use the Assignments and Grades apps in Microsoft Teams for Education.
- Create rubrics in Microsoft Teams and use them to evaluate assignments.
- Use Microsoft Forms in Teams to create, share, and review assessments.
- Create automatically graded assessments and collect and visualize evaluation data.
- Use Education Insights for your class to surface important trends in student progress.
Register for this training today!
- Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail with a link to join the session. If you don’t receive the confirmation email, please check your junk folder.
- All sessions are listed in your local time zone.
- Live sessions are presented in English – for resources in more languages, please visit https://support.office.com
- Closed Captions available in Arabic, French, and Spanish
- To optimize the experience of this training, please use Edge or Chrome Internet browsers to join the Teams live event.