Know someone who might be interested in this training?
Microsoft Teams for Higher Education Level 100
This Microsoft Teams for Higher Education faculty, staff, and educators teach you about the core elements of Microsoft Teams for Education, including how to create and use Class Teams; collaborate efficiently with internal colleagues and external partners (if applicable at your organization) through chat, calls, and meetings; and customize Teams with settings, apps, and advanced capabilities.
• Learn about the core elements of Microsoft Teams for Education
• Understand how to use Class teams to create collaborative learning environments
• Explore how to create and manage virtual class meetings and live events
• Learn how assignments can be created, graded, and returned to students in Teams
• Discover how to streamline collaboration with internal colleagues and external partners
• Gain an introduction to how to tailor Teams to the needs of your institution
Register for this training today!
Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail with a link to join the session. If you don’t receive the confirmation email, please check your junk folder.