Hallo aus Berlin!
Thanks to the great feedback from the early adopters of the Microsoft Translator APIs, we are pleased to remove the invite requirement and move the APIs to public beta.
Likewise, we are also pleased to announce the availability of API (SOAP and HTTP) licensing terms for commercial applications. Feel free to email email@example.com for more information. While in beta, there is no charge for commercial use of the API. T
Thank you for all those who attended today’s session at TechEd Europe. Here is a recap:
- Microsoft Translator APIs are now in beta
- Detailed reference for the APIs on MSDN, Getting started guides for ASP.NET and PHP, Interactive SDK
- 20+ languages supported by the service now (the latest 2 to be added in the next few days – Finnish and Bulgarian)
- New to windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8? Try the “Translate with Bing” accelerator powered by Microsoft Translator!
- Microsoft Translator powers millions of translations each day for Office (2003-2010), Bing, Live Toolbar and the unique Messenger bot
- Commercial licenses for the SOAP and HTTP APIs are available at no cost. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
We also greatly appreciate all the great feedback on what languages you would like to see, and we hope to satisfy many of the requests within the next few months. Stay tuned and keep the feedback coming!