Service Trust Platform
Gaining your trust with transparency
The Service Trust Platform (STP) is a companion feature to the Microsoft Trust Center, and allows you to:
- Access audit reports across Microsoft cloud services on a single page.
- Access compliance guides to help you understand how can you use Microsoft cloud service features to manage compliance with various regulations.
- Access trust documents to help you understand how Microsoft cloud services help protect your data.
Service Trust Platform topics
How to access the STP
- Customers who have active paid or trial subscriptions to Office 365 Business, Dynamics 365, and Azure accounts can access the STP directly.
- New customers and those evaluating Microsoft online services can access the STP by signing up for a product trial:
Using the Microsoft Trust Center with the STP
- Start with Perform a risk assessment and assess the compliance of Microsoft cloud services.
- If you need to access audit reports along with governance, risk, and compliance assessment reports, visit Trust Documents. On this page, you can access compliance guides to help you comply with regulations that are applicable to your organization.
- Start with Better protect your data by using Microsoft cloud services.
- Access information security, data protection, and security architecture related FAQs and white papers.
- Review the Microsoft cloud services security overview.
- Start with Review Microsoft cloud governance and privacy practices.
- Familiarize yourself with Privacy overview and resources.
- Review the current compliance offerings supported by Microsoft cloud services.
All reports that you download from the STP are for use by your organization only. If you are a third-party provider of Microsoft cloud services, your customers can directly access STP by using their Azure Active Directory credentials. Prospective customers can use Microsoft cloud service trials as noted within the “How to access the STP” section above.