The UltraCam Hawk is Microsoft’s base model of large-format digital aerial camera systems, ideal for smaller aircraft and
local projects that require a rapid response. The UltraCam Hawk is based on the third-generation UltraCam architecture that
was introduced with the UltraCam Eagle and that is also the underlying technology for the UltraCam Falcon.
This architecture provides features and benefits that include:
- Housing integrates all system components into a sensor head, including the UltraNav GPS/INS/FMS system. This makes the UltraCam Hawk quick and easy to install and require minimal aircraft space.
- In flight exchangeable solid state storage with built-in RAID-like mechanism for upmost data storage reliability.
- Advanced electronics for superior frame rate and an excellent 72 dB signal-to-noise ratio for high image dynamic. Details are visible in shadows and bright areas in images.
- Fast frame rate enables flexible mission profile and addresses the growing need for
- increased forward overlap.