Optimize your Office 365 onboarding and usage engagements with your customers and Microsoft – best practices for partners
US Office 365 Senior Marketing Manager
Best practices for using FastTrack and Onboarding Center resources
Once your customer has made the decision to purchase Office 365, it’s critical to have an agreed-upon plan for not only deploying the Office 365 seats, but also for encouraging users to learn about how Office 365 will help them get their work done and begin using it.
By understanding the resources Microsoft offers to help you get your customers up and running with their Office 365 investment, and how those resources will interact with your customers, you’ll be better able to utilize them to represent your service offering and alignment. Below, I’ve provided brief descriptions of FastTrack, the Office 365 Onboarding benefit, and the Adoption Offer. Following that, you’ll find a list of informational videos and additional resources.
Office 365 Onboarding benefit
Office 365 Adoption Offer
Provides deployment and adoption planning resources.
You’ll want to create a FastTrack deployment plan for your customer to identify your company as their partner, and ensure that the Onboarding Center knows to reach out to you.
A Microsoft engineering-led resource, available to customers that purchase at least 150 licenses for a new Office 365 tenant in an eligible plan.
For successful execution of your customer’s deployment plan, use the deployment tool in the FastTrack portal to connect your company and your customer to the Onboarding Center.
Net-new Office 365 customers that purchase a minimum of eligible Office 365 SKUs qualify for an investment toward their Office 365 adoption.
Customers may choose to receive funds that can be used for activities that drive consumption of their Office 365 subscription.
This offer ends June 30, 2015.
Video overviews of FastTrack and Onboarding benefit resources
These short videos will help you take a closer look at the Office 365 engagement resources.
- Learn how FastTrack fits into the Office 365 customer journey and drives adoption and usage. Watch the video.
- Get an overview of FastTrack and tips for using the FastTrack Portal. Watch the video.
- Find out how using the FastTrack Portal positions you for the Onboarding Center engagement. Watch the video.
- Learn about the Office 365 Adoption Offer. Watch the video.
- For a deep dive into the Onboarding Center engagement process for partners, watch this on-demand Sales Excellence webcast.
- FastTrack and Adoption Offer on the MPN portal
- Download the Office 365 Active Usage Playbook (MPN membership required for access)
- Ask your FastTrack and Onboarding Center questions in the FastTrack Yammer group
Going to WPC 2015?
The Session Scheduler is now available through WPC Connect. Consider adding these sessions to your conference schedule:
Not yet registered for WPC? Check out the Session Catalog, where you can filter on Office 365 under Products, or search by session numbers/keywords.