Reserving your spot at the US Partner Celebration
As I mentioned in my earlier post, we are hosting this year’s US Partner Celebration at the newest Washington, D.C.’s landmark – the Smithsonian Institute National Museum of African American History and Culture. The museum tells the history of the African-American experience, and has been an overwhelming success since it opened its doors in September 2016. We’ve planned an amazing evening for our US partners with world-class entertainment, music, and food.
Before arriving at the US Partner Celebration, there are a few things you need to do to secure your spot:
- Register for the US Partner Celebration. You will then be added to the waitlist. Note that the event is not at full capacity. The waitlist is for us to confirm that you meet the two eligibility requirements. You can review the requirements on the registration page to make sure you’re eligible to attend the US Partner Celebration.
- Check for your confirmation email from Microsoft Events Desk with wristband activation details (please allow 1-3 business days after registering) and activate your wristband online
- Pick-up your wristband in the US Regional Lounge
Need more information?
- Learn more about the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Contact me at email@example.com if you have questions about the event or the registration process
- Join myself and Chinmayi Bhavanishankar for our MPN 101 Community call: Know before you go to Microsoft Inspire
- Watch the video below to see all that the US Partner Team has planned for you at Microsoft Inspire