Be sure to join the January 16 Modern Workplace: Security Partner Community call for part 2 of our presentation on Microsoft funded security assessments, previewed below. Miss part one? Read the overview and watch the community call on-demand.
Continuing our community call series on Microsoft funded security assessments, our January 16 call will explore how the solution helps you provide comprehensive security offerings customers need to stay safe.
Data breaches and cyberthreats are increasing at an alarming rate, placing customers’ digital assets and day-to-day line of business at tremendous risk. There’s no better time to help customers protect against data breaches and other cyberthreats as a trusted security advisor. Microsoft is here to help you add or expand your security offerings across four critical security pillars:
Microsoft funded engagements help you deliver real value for your customers and reinforce your position as a trusted advisor by providing actionable insights specific to each unique environment. You’ll be able to make more informed recommendations and provide the right solution for your customers’ needs, ultimately building closer, more profitable long-term relationships.
The good news is that Microsoft has continued to offer funded assessment initiatives that partners can use and build upon to engage customers and drive security awareness. You can use these Security Sales Plays to target the security needs and questions customers may have and at the same time receive funding to help drive professional services engagements.
On the January 16th call, we will highlight the available engagement structure and resources to build up your team’s skills and deliver Microsoft funded 2-day assessments and programs. Topics will include:
- Microsoft One Day Customer Briefing for Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5. A complete, intelligent solution to empower employees to be creative and work together, securely.
- Microsoft Security Vison Briefing. How to deliver the “Mobile First” Security Message from Microsoft to your customers.
- Office 365 Security Assessment Using Secure Score. Contains the delivery guidance for the Office 365 Security Assessment offering. The Office 365 Security Assessment is a structured engagement which uses the Office 365 Secure Score tool to evaluate and prioritize Office 365 tenant security settings of an organization.
- Shadow IT Assessment (Microsoft Cloud App Security). Contains the delivery guidance for the Shadow IT Assessment offering. The Shadow IT Assessment is a structured engagement which uses Microsoft Cloud App Security to evaluate usage of cloud applications and services from within an organization network.
- Rapid Cyberattack Assessment. The Rapid Cyberattack Assessment Workshop has been designed to help you as a partner to create and present customized (customer-specific), prioritized and actionable roadmap that aims to provide recommendations on how to make customer organization less susceptible to Rapid Cyberattacks.
- Windows 10 Enterprise Security Workshop. The purpose of this document is to provide technical and engagement delivery resources with an overview of the tasks that will be required to deliver the Modern IT Enterprise Security PoC successfully.
- GDPR Assessment (General Data Protection Regulation). This model is a question-driven assessment tool for preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). The tool is intended to be used by Microsoft partners to assist customers in identifying where they are on the journey to GDPR readiness.
- Other funding and Assessment Opportunities – FastTrack, PIE and ECIF. Partner-Ready Guide: US Modern Workplace Partner End Customer Investment Funds
Sign up for the January 16 Community Call
Save your spot on the January 16th Modern Workplace: Security Partner Community call—register today.