Get to know your Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) enablement and support benefits
Rami Noujaim, Partner Relationship Manager
Microsoft is committed to helping you continue your growth momentum and provide the best service to your customers. To assist with this, we offer multiple enablement and flexible support options aligned to your organization’s specific needs and capabilities.
This is the first of a series of posts that we’ll share here on the US Partner Community blog about partner enablement & support benefits. Our Partner Relationship Manager, Rami Noujaim from the Microsoft Partner Enablement & Support Team, will be guest blogging on this topic.
On May 02, 2018, you are invited to join Rami for a webcast on the value of Partner Enablement & Support programs in the MPN 101: Understand your Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) Enablement and Support Benefits Webcast.
Did you know there are over 800 partner-centric experts around the world ready to help you?
Simplify the onboarding experience – by helping you streamline programs, onboarding and engagement to build competency at scale and reach your full potential.
- Whether you are new to the Microsoft Partner Network or are looking to maximize your membership, Partner Frontline Support (or previously known as the Regional Service Center) offers foundational inbound partner support for general questions such as joining the Microsoft Partner Network, membership benefits and requirements, how to access technical support, using Partner Center, or setting up your business profile. Not sure who to contact at Microsoft for your questions? Start with Partner Frontline Support.
- The Cloud Enablement Desk builds relationships through one-on-one engagements for strategic partners that meet defined criteria. The Cloud Enablement Desk specialists identify business needs and connect you with valuable resources and benefits to build your MPN practice and drive towards goals.
Accelerate growth & consumption – by helping you win more deals, accelerate deployment and app development, and drive consumption through solution-designed business and technical capabilities.
- Are you ready to take the next step in building your technical capabilities to achieve more?
- Technical Presales & Deployment Services are offered through a recommended technical journey, which provides you with guidance from Microsoft partner technical consultants through interactive, remote technical webinars and personalized consultations with virtual white-boarding, architecture reviews and shadowing of real-world scenarios. If you aren’t leveraging these technical benefits, you could be leaving revenue on the table.
Increase adoption & unblock use – by helping you unblock use of products and services to accelerate productive use, reduce churn and ensure customer health.
- As a qualified Cloud competency partner, Signature Cloud Support is an exclusive partner technical benefit that provides you with an elevated level of technical support for Microsoft cloud products for troubleshooting and unblocking technical issues.
- As an MPN partner, you also receive many product support incidents to resolve technical roadblocks and get answers to product related questions for on-premises, cloud, or hybrid scenarios.
Created for partners looking to grow their cloud business
With Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners, you get cloud support at an accessible price point, which helps you be a great ally to your customers and grow your business faster. The program includes valuable proactive and reactive services delivered by experienced Services Account Managers and Partner Technical Consultants.
Our most comprehensive support program
Microsoft Premier Support for Partners is the only partner support offering with complete, end-to-end managed support across the full Microsoft platform. It offers flexible solutions that help differentiate your business by enabling you to expand capabilities, collaborate more strategically with Microsoft, and empower your customers to make the most out of their Microsoft investments.
Additional Support Options
In addition to the support offerings listed above, there are a variety of self-help and community support options available to partners on both Microsoft’s online service portals and at partner.microsoft.com/support. Connect with Microsoft professionals and other partners to solve problems quickly at no cost through the Partner Support Community. TechNet is also available for IT professionals, and developers can access resources on MSDN. A full list of benefits available through your Microsoft Partner Network membership can be found here. Learn more about the support programs and benefits available to your business at aka.ms/partnersupport
In next month’s blog post, Rami Noujaim will share how the Cloud Enablement Desk, an assisted experience that guides you through MPN benefits, competency attainment and towards co-sell can help you grow in the cloud through assisted skilling and program access. Stay tuned.
MPN 101 Community