In case you missed it: Key announcements – Partner awards, Microsoft Inspire price extension, and US Area Celebration
The Microsoft 2018 Microsoft Partner of the Year Award winners and finalists were announced last week! There were over 2,600 nominations from 115 countries for the 39 different global award opportunities. U.S. partners won 17 of 39 award categories.
Congratulations to all our U.S. award winners and finalists, and thank you to all our partners and nominees.
- U.S. Partner of the Year – Icertis Inc.
- Alliance Global Commercial Winner – AT&T
- Alliance SI Award – Accenture/Avanade
- Artificial Intelligence Award – Insight
- Big Data Analytics Award – Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Dynamics 365 for Talent Award – SAGlobal
- Dynamics for Finance and Operations Award – Accenture/Avanade
- Dynamics Sales Award – NuSoft
- Education Award – Campus Management
- Government Award – Axon Enterprise, Inc.
- Indirect Provider Award – Tech Data
- Intelligent Communications Award – Sada Systems
- Internet of Things Award – Crestron Electronics
- Manufacturing Award – ICONICS
- Microsoft CityNext Award – Bentley Systems
- Modern Desktop Award – Insight
- Open Source Applications & Infrastructure on Azure Award – 10th Magnitude
- Open Source Data & AI Award – Cloudera
- Power BI Award – Slalom
- SAP on Azure Award – Accenture/Avanade
But the announcements don’t end there!
- The $2,295 All-Access Pass price has been extended through 11:59 p.m. PT on Thursday, June 14. Be sure to register today before the price increases to $2,595!
- The U.S. Area Cirque Celebration at Fremont Street Experience will have five zones, each with a unique theme based on popular shows around Las Vegas. Each zone will include food, décor, performers, outfits, and photo opportunities based on the theme.
- U.S. attendees will be able to use an RFID-enabled wristband that will grant access to the U.S. Area Cirque Celebration on Tuesday night, and will also unlock U.S. experiences throughout the week, especially at the U.S. Lounge!
Be sure to visit the Microsoft Inspire website and social channels for additional tips and info leading up to the event. In the meantime, you can also check out our additional resources below!
- Follow @MSInspireUS and #MSInspire to stay current on all the latest news and conversation!
- Join our “Know Before You Go” U.S. partner community call on Wednesday, July 11 at 9:30 a.m. PT to get all the most important info before Microsoft Inspire!
- Opt-in to the First-Time Attendee Mentor Program when you register (or after); if you’re a returning attendee, sign up to be a mentor!
- Subscribe to the U.S. Partner Community blog for Microsoft Inspire updates