Recommended sessions at Microsoft Inspire for OSS Partners
Microsoft Inspire is the most important event for our partners to be aware of. It is entirely focused on how you, our partners, and Microsoft will work together to tackle the upcoming fiscal year (FY19), which begins this month.
For our partners attending Inspire who are interested in building their Open Source practice, make sure to check out the recommended sessions below.
It’s not too late to register for Microsoft Inspire if you haven’t already! Come meet the OSS team at AP133, as well as at The Intelligent Cloud OSS Roundtable. Keep an eye out for the final confirmation of location and time, and we’ll see you there!
Join the OSS Technical Community
Connect to the community through the monthly calls, blog series, and Yammer group. Your feedback is important to us, and we look forward to collaborating with you on the direction of the community.
- Blog series – OSS trends and solutions on the Microsoft platform
- Monthly community calls – Partner opportunities, resources, and technical overviews
- Yammer group – News and information hub where you can interact with the Microsoft team
Resources for your Open Source practice
- Get to know the Azure platform by taking advantage of training and certification offers
- Understand our Open Source Technical Enablement approach with free, on-demand Linux Foundation training
- Get to know Microsoft’s App Modernization go-to-market and technical enablement strategy
- Engage the Microsoft One Commercial Partner (OCP) team to train your team on Open Source Hackfests
Visit the Microsoft + Open Source partner page to learn more about the Microsoft partner opportunities within the open source ecosystem. Follow the Microsoft + Open Source team @OpenAtMicrosoft and sign up for the Microsoft + Open Source blog RSS to stay current on open source news across the company.