Partner Solution Brief: Specializing in what your customers need
Microsoft Partner Solution Briefs are an ongoing series aimed at helping you, our partners, learn from one another with real-world examples. The brief provides a quick overview with context on business challenges, real examples of partner solutions, and the outcomes.
- 10th Magnitude has seen enormous success in leveraging its expertise in datacenter transformation while also offering the variety and flexibility customers need
- Many of their customers struggle with cost estimation and comparison when migrating
- One energy customer wanted to offer new set of applications to end customer without investing in a new datacenter, all in a few months
- 10th Magnitude has built on their mission to perform cloud transformations using Microsoft Azure through tailoring offerings to customer needs from multiple Microsoft competencies
- Knowledge that deep expertise in one or two areas, combined with a customer-centered perspective, leads to high demand
- Took advantage of trainings and other events offered by Microsoft
- Built an Azure Migration Dashboard to help customers assess migration costs
- For energy customer, migrated 2,500 Linux virtual machines to the Microsoft Azure Cloud, meeting the customers need while also going above and beyond by providing visibility into all applications
- Utilized Microsoft’s new alignment around open source technologies to adapt their offerings to exactly what a customer needs for their business
- 200% to 250% growth year over year
- 2017 U.S. Partner of the Year winner for Hybrid Cloud and Infrastructure Platform
- 10th Magnitude founder and CEO Alex Brown said their relationship with their customers “has continued to grow and evolve as Azure has grown and evolved”
Want to see how you can benefit your customers and grow your business like 10th Magnitude? Read the full case study.