Quick resources for Microsoft Office 365 Government GCC in CSP
Microsoft recently announced the availability of Office 365 Government GCC in the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program. Partners focused on public sector industry who are interested in having your organization or your customer’s organization approved for Microsoft Office 365 Government GCC for CSP should review the following useful resources:
- Office 365 Government service description
- Selling cloud services to the US government
- Partner must be enrolled in the CSP program, as it is a prerequisite to being approved for Microsoft Office 365 Government GCC for CSP
- Note: Enrollment requirements for direct bill partners have been updated as of August 31, 2018 and include a Microsoft support plan requirement of either Advanced Support for Partners (ASfP) or Premier Support for Partners (PSfP), depending on your needs to provide the first level of cloud product support to your customers. If you aren’t sure what’s right for you, compare support plans
- Partner and customer eligibility criteria
- Partner validation
- Step-by-step validation process guide that walks through the end-to-end process
These resources will help you accelerate your business growth with the right CSP enrollment model and strengthen your customer relationships with value-added services and support.
Join our community call to learn more
Excited about what we’ve announced? Want to hear more? Register for the Public Sector community call on Thursday, October 11 at 9 a.m. PT. We’ll talk about Microsoft Office 365 Government GCC CSP program in a conversational dialogue.
Additional US Federal, State & Local Government Technical Community Resources