Top stories for US partners the week of October 8
Find resources that help you build and sustain a profitable cloud business, connect with customers and prospects, and differentiate your business. Read previous issues of the newsletter and get real-time updates about partner-related news and information on our US Partner Community Twitter channel.
Looking for partner training courses, community calls, and events? Refer to the Hot Sheet training schedule for a six-week outlook that’s updated regularly as we learn about new offerings. To stay in touch with us and connect with other partners and Microsoft sales, marketing, and product experts, join our US Partner Community on Yammer.
New posts on the US Partner Community blog
- Quick resources for Microsoft Office 365 Government GCC in CSP
- Making the most of AI for your Business Applications practice
- Partner Solution Brief: Meylah integrating tech with tourism and bolstering economies
- Stay ahead of the curve with upcoming partner webinars
- October 2018 Hot Sheet partner training schedule
- Maximize your business with Microsoft SMB Partner events
- Partner Solution Brief: Creating new revenue streams through blockchain innovation
- Closing the Gender Gap with Women-in-Cloud
New videos on the US Partner YouTube channel
- Partners share how they work with Microsoft to sell solutions
- Hear how partners are working with Microsoft to reach customers
- Hear from winning partners on how partnering with Microsoft helps you build your business
- Microsoft Certification: Simplifying the Journey
- Certification Exam Retirement Roundup: October 2018
- New role-based certification and training is here, and we’re just getting started!
US Partner Community call schedul
- Business Applications Community call, October 9, 9 am PT
- Public Sector Community call, October 11, 9 am PT
- Modern Workplace Productivity, October 12, 10 am PT
Community calls and a regularly updated, comprehensive schedule of partner training courses are listed on the Hot Sheet