Announcing availability of a new step-by-step guide to help Microsoft partners develop and grow cloud opportunities
Whether your customers are at the exploration stages of their digital transformation journey or are already well down the path with established cloud services, it can be difficult to know exactly where to start or focus your conversation with your customers. This is why the One Commercial Partner team developed the Partner Play-in-a-Box (PiB), a toolkit that provides Microsoft partners with information, tools, and resources to help identify opportunities, build pipeline, and close deals for each solution area: Modern Workplace, Apps & Infrastructure, Data & AI, and Business Applications.
Unpacking the Play-in-a-Box
- Each solution area has sales plays (sales scenarios) that provide a programmatic approach to monetize a specific solution capability
- Each sales play contains a framework for building a pipeline:
- Value proposition – the differentiators and selling points of a solution area or play
- Criteria to be co-sell ready partners
- Customer targeting scenarios specific to the play to help you identify the opportunity
- Investments/Offers – funding options available for qualifying partners
- Marketing assets for the sales play
- Customer Reference – case studies on successful engagements with customers
- Enablement – In-person, virtual or programmatic training available for partners
- Target outcomes – key performance indicators to help you measure success
The Play-in-a-Box is the reference tool that will help you close deals and build valuable relationships with customers.
Since conversations can vary based on the size of a customer’s business, the PiBs are customized for small and mid-size businesses (SMB) and enterprise corporations.
The PiBs consist of a 6-point framework for building and executing sales plays for each of Microsoft’s four solution areas, and can be downloaded here:
For Enterprise corporations
The PiBs consist of an 8-point framework for building and executing sales plays for each of Microsoft’s four solution areas, and can be downloaded here:
Keep an eye out for additional info about Play-in-a-Box resources coming soon!