Expand your business with the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider program
Go beyond reselling licenses with the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program. Find out how you can own all aspects of the customer relationship and supplement your bottom line.
Seize the CSP opportunity
The cloud market continues to soar. It’s estimated that 73% of CIOs will have embraced a cloud-first strategy in 2018, and cloud spending is expected to exceed $500 billion by 2020. The opportunity to grow your business is here and now.
CSP can help with that. When you join, you’ll be empowered to take full advantage of your cloud opportunity through deeper engagement, increased profitability, added value, and managed services.
See how CSP can strengthen your cloud capabilities:
- Gain insights into your customers’ business
- Uncover new sales opportunities
- Open new revenue streams
- Outsource billing and support to indirect providers
- Package your solutions with Microsoft’s industry-leading products
- Differentiate your business and boost your profitable opportunity through intellectual property
- Earn funds for selling Microsoft products when you join our incentives platform
With CSP, you can cover everything from establishing long-term agreements to predicting customer costs and revenue streams. Read the study to learn the value of the CSP program and how it helps you own customer relationships.
How to get started
Becoming an indirect reseller only takes a few simple steps:
- Join the Microsoft Partner Network
- Enroll your business in the CSP program
- Find an indirect provider
If you already have the resources to provide customers with cloud services, support, and billing, you can apply to be a CSP direct bill partner.
Grow your business with confidence. Sign up for CSP today.